• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 Hawks Schedule...08/17 Release @3PM

JayBirdHawk

15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I like that it cuts down the travel but why don't we have any at home????

Adam Silver been hinting that he wants to keep a long season but reduce travel and things in order to reserve the players wear and tear. I think this yr he's attempting to try that experiment. 

Yes two games away isn't ideal but it does cut down the travel of 1 game home 1 game away. Traveling is a big factor on the body especially for an athlete. 

I guess it also gives fans two choices for that week or if they can't make 1 game but could catch another. 

Honestly I'm expecting us to be grown enough now to win the games we are supposed to win whether home or away.

Although home court may really become even more of an advantage when players get a few extra days in one city. Plenty of time to get distracted by the night life.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This is a direct result of our poor playoff performance vs Miami. Of course, we don't get a pass for having multiple people not at 100% or even out.  All they saw was Trae play horrible and I guess that knocked us down to a bottom 10 least desirable team to watch.

Their loss when the Hawks are one of the top teams this year and they are scrambling to get them on national TV in the second half. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

What?! No Hawks/Magic.. Dejounte/Paolo match-up?! Blasphemy!

Half them matchups gonna be rancid duds.

I'll say it again, Lonzo v Lamelo matchup gonna be trash.  And who TF is even gonna be on the Nets to make that a 'rivalry' with the Suxers?

And, to be clear, I'm not necessarily touting us to be involved.  I'm more saying the concept is forced, at best.

• Like 4

Why don't the Atlanta Hawks have any of those 2 games at home VS the same opponent?

Could it be the night life available in Atlanta?  We hear a lot of talk when an opponent checks in early for a game.  They arrive Friday afternoon for a Saturday night game.  They "Take in the town on Friday night."  

Just a thought.  

😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Could it be the night life available in Atlanta?  We hear a lot of talk when an opponent checks in early for a game.  They arrive Friday afternoon for a Saturday night game.  They "Take in the town on Friday night."  

You sold me gramps! Booking a flight ✈️:justkidding:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1