• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need one more ENFORCER...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Our team is going to be hated.   Dejounte ... well you see what's going on with him and Palao.  I think that's more Dejounte's attitude.   He's a shit starter.   He's a tough guy too..

We need one more real enforcer.   Somebody who will back up our shit talkers...

Montrezl Harrell Headshot

• Premium Member
On 8/23/2022 at 10:21 PM, Diesel said:

Our team is going to be hated.   Dejounte ... well you see what's going on with him and Palao.  I think that's more Dejounte's attitude.   He's a shit starter.   He's a tough guy too..

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, txsting said:

anticpe01.jpg

19 minutes ago, txsting said:

pachuza01.jpg

I've been rooting for both of these guys to get consideration as new Assistant Coaches on the Hawks bench, fwiw. ZaZa, you may know, is essentially doing some coaching related things in GSW, and if I recall accurately (?), I thought I understood Pero also had become a coach in Europe.

• Premium Member
On 8/23/2022 at 10:21 PM, Diesel said:

On 8/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Montrezl Harrell's felony charge reduced to misdemeanor

Free agent center Montrezl Harrell had a felony charge of marijuana trafficking reduced to a misdemeanor possession charge in a Madison County (Kentucky) Courthouse on Wednesday. The charge will be expunged from his record after 12 months if Harrell gets in no further legal trouble. Harrell, 28, was pulled over in Richmond, Kentucky, by a state trooper May 12 for driving behind a vehicle too closely. The trooper said he smelled marijuana and, after a search, discovered three pounds of marijuana in vacuum-sealed bags inside a backpack in the backseat.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Bump.  Who is our main enforcer today?  I actually think DM might be the energy guy that creates a more aggressive attitude that trickled to our front court.  

Well,   I think he will provide need for us to have a Big who can shut things down.

I was watching a video featuring Trae the other day.  In this video, it showed how teams played Trae Physically his first 2 years.   Nobody stepped up as an enforcer until Solo in the Garden and JC one time....  guys like Kev, Hunter, Reddish all stood around looking.  It pissed me off.  I believe now we have a guy in DM who will be in the mix... but we need that one guy who can shut things down.   Maybe it's Frank the tank??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Well,   I think he will provide need for us to have a Big who can shut things down.

I was watching a video featuring Trae the other day.  In this video, it showed how teams played Trae Physically his first 2 years.   Nobody stepped up as an enforcer until Solo in the Garden and JC one time....  guys like Kev, Hunter, Reddish all stood around looking.  It pissed me off.  I believe now we have a guy in DM who will be in the mix... but we need that one guy who can shut things down.   Maybe it's Frank the tank??

OO

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

I see a lot of dog in Tyrese Martin, but not sure he will get PT this year.  JC and Capela have some dog in them, that's why I'm hoping they feed off DM's energy.  

• Like 1