• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Donkey puncher šŸ¤› Jamal aka Triple single

Spud2nique

San Quentin boundā€¦

Jamal the 1st. Hey, great example youā€™re setting for kids guy, first, Dillon Brooks and the chromosome comment now this.

Jamal said heā€™s the type of person whose traditionally bet on himself.Ā :huh:
Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjajqy9KX87/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ā 

Shoulda known my guy squd would be on this.

At this point, Kerr and Myers acting like they're too cerebral to punish Green for all his antics.Ā  I think they're just scared of him and are lucky it hasn't gotten out of hand.Ā  They're also lucky they're still winning and can continue to put their heads in the sand over it.

And I can't stand Dillon Brooks.Ā  Greens comment was outta line but Brooks is annoying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Shoulda known my guy squd would be on this.

We both sparked the same time. I just HAD TO BE SPARKLY AND MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD. Iā€™m obsessed with Jamal šŸ˜‚Ā 

Iā€™ll give him a ride to San Quentin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Was the whole story of Poole talking about his pool ever verified or was that a joke?Ā  Ā Didn't Bobby Portis get a like a season long suspension for this.Ā  Of course he about ended mirocic(? was that who it was).Ā 

Yup the Bulls with Morotic. Moronic, Miro..

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Ā 

Wow!Ā  that some thing for Trae to tweet out.Ā 

I think itā€™s a message being sent from TrE to Schlenkā€¦

DONā€™T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT TRAVIS? Yes, you had a lot to do with drafting that animal šŸ¦’ but NOT HERE, NEVER.

-Trae + Spud2niqueĀ 

Ā 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Was the whole story of Poole talking about his pool ever verified or was that a joke?Ā  Ā Didn't Bobby Portis get a like a season long suspension for this.Ā  Of course he about ended mirocic(? was that who it was).Ā 

Portis got 8 games.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Ā 

Wow!Ā  that some thing for Trae to tweet out.Ā 

This is not entirely clear to me.... what does Trae mean by "Draymond is tryna get to LA"? Like wanting to get traded? That don't make no sense.... someone smart please help.Ā 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, warcore said:

This is not entirely clear to me.... what does Trae mean by "Draymond is tryna get to LA"? Like wanting to get traded? That don't make no sense.... someone smart please help.Ā 

Draymond kind of worships Lebron.Ā  I don't know if he's ever said he wants to play with him or not but certainly feels that way.Ā 

Lakers Rumors: Warriors Star Draymond Green Open to Signing With LA | Heavy.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate that folks are using this to attack Kerr and Greens politics.Ā  It's two totally separate things.

That said, the whole warriors organization needs to be taken to task over this.Ā  They're more outraged ot got leaked than they are at Poole getting assaulted.

Whoever leaked it is a whistle-blower.Ā  Should be illegal to try and pursue the person somehow.Ā  Shows how gutless they all are.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I hate that folks are using this to attack Kerr and Greens politics.Ā  It's two totally separate things.

Beggars canā€™t be choosers Iā€™m loving every moment of it with every attack on each member of that organization in any manner.Ā 
Ā 

BURN šŸ”„ THEM TO THE GROUND.

image.gif.28b24d919a052cba93982fb5e5ac5c2c.gif

• Like 1