• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OFFICIAL: Hawks and All we do is Quin Quin Quin

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

What does that mean

They have been taking Trae to task for not being available the Wednesday after Nate's firing. 

Things seem to have escalated from a photo during the meet and greet where the fan in the pic seems to have said about 'going in on Trae' being so close to him (I am guessing to the exact content since that tweet has since been deleted). One of the hosts it seems may have liked the tweet.

This was Ray's response:

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Some people may hate on Brad Rowland, but he gives balanced coverage of the Hawks.

Glen and Kevin's podcast is also excellent.  I'm pretty much done with Duke's and Bell. I hate when they manufacture drama for no reason to get people to tune in.  Just give me some good analysis and I'll tune in.  Not this drama driven ESPN mess.

100%

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wretch said:

First...a LITTLE shout out to the new front office.  I'm usually very slow to pass judgement on front office changes, unless they sound like Babcock, but it was pure chaos there for a second.  I'll pause on hitting the panic button for now.  These dudes look like they have an actual plan.

I know some people want to separate the arrival of Trae from the uptick in relevancy here, but I'm over it now.  We've had an All-Star starter, we made the ECF's, we've got a player breaking all kinds of records, we recruited a coveted All-Star, and now we've ripped an A-List coach right off the market.  There's a process to this and it starts with acquiring a star.  With this hiring, it's clear that we are on our way or are at least we understand the steps that it takes get there.

I'm interested in seeing what Quin can use Trae and DJ the way we all anticipated during the offseason.  I'm curious too if we'll continue to see the great 2-headed PG stagger that has been so effective for us.

I was withholding judgement on them too.  They are off to a great start.  We have to see what they do in the offseason, but getting Quinn when other teams who are bigger markets were after him is a great move. 

The things I'm most encouraged by Quinn is he still believes in developing his players. That's going to go along with our roster. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

Just now, Sothron said:

As I said on here before Brad Rowland on his Locked On Hawks podcast is by far the best podcast covering the Hawks.

I agree 100%.  Glen and Kevin are also excellent, "ATL and 29"  they just don't go on every day like Brad.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Stopped listening to them clowns years ago.  I suggest yall do the same.  Get your Hawks analysis, news, and rumors here.  This site is eleventy-billion percent more accurate and useful anyways. 

And, yes, eleventy-billion is a real number.  Hey, I'm a GT grad just take my word for it. 

Haven't listened to Dukes and Bell in 2 years. 

I only tune in to the morning show every now and again.

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

As I said on here before Brad Rowland on his Locked On Hawks podcast is by far the best podcast covering the Hawks.

That's just until the Spud 'n kg 'cast gets going.

Don't worry, soth.  You're on the guest list.  Right after the Magic City entertainers as soon as we book them for @Spud2nique bachelor party.  Shh, don't tell the girl-wife. 

• Haha 3

The only tandem i really care for on 92.9 is Andy and Randy those dudes are alright by me and pretty cool guys in person too.  Way better than Dukes and Bell i quit listening to them a good while back and don't plan on every going back to them.   Chuckery is ok as well although he is a bit of a blowhard to i just think it's sorta funny when he makes fun of millennials for no reason when they don't know stuff from like the 1930's XD

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

That's just until the Spud 'n kg 'cast gets going.

Don't worry, soth.  You're on the guest list.  Right after the Magic City entertainers as soon as we book them for @Spud2nique bachelor party.  Shh, don't tell the girl-wife. 

As their agent i'll be hearing from you soon good sir.  Im sure we can work something out my friend O.o

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3