• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OFFICIAL: Hawks and All we do is Quin Quin Quin

JayBirdHawk

Even with inexperience I have to give Landry and Kyle credit for being visionaries. A vision and culture goes a long way to bringing other visionaries in the fold. Looks like Snyder likes what he’s hearing and at the very least we’ll see how it plays out on paper. 

We haven’t had such a “visionary” since BK so we know how that can go but I’m feeling better about this one. BKs vision was only between 6’7” and 6’9” so it was pretty limited. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Even with inexperience I have to give Landry and Kyle credit for being visionaries. A vision and culture goes a long way to bringing other visionaries in the fold. Looks like Snyder likes what he’s hearing and at the very least we’ll see how it plays out on paper. 

We haven’t had such a “visionary” since BK so we know how that can go but I’m feeling better about this one. BKs vision was only between 6’7” and 6’9” so it was pretty limited. 

I’d say since Danny Ferry.  

• Like 4

I don't necessarily want to read between the lines too much with Coach Snyder's statement, but something about it tells me he will not have an authoritative title beyond "head coach" but he will have the confidence to demand certain actions and choices from the front office.

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I just ask that people stop quoting that blocked person. You people may have forgiven them trolling the boards constantly about the "evils" of tanking but not me. Remember every thread derailed? Every day? For a year plus? Yeah, I'm good.

Let's not speak of them.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Assistant coach options after the season:

igor Kokoskov, currently in Brooklyn.  He’s been with Quin at two previous stops.  He’s an offensive mastermind.  

Vince Legarza, currently with the Bucks.  He was an assistant with Quinn from 2016-2022 in Utah. He previously was on staff with Quin under Bud in Atlanta.  

Ben Sullivan, currently with the Celtics.  Best shooting coach in the NBA.  Previously worked in Atlanta and Milwaukee under Bud.  

Johnnie Bryant, currently with the Knicks.  Coached with Quin in Utah.  

• Like 2