• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk XXII fanstasy basketball winner

capstone21

• Admin

Hi, we have been doing our fantasy basketball league for 22 years.  It has always been a very competitive league where everyone played the whole season whether you were first or in last place.  However, this year seems to be a littler different ( same thing happened in our football league) in that there are a few members who have not been participating.

If you are interested in playing and taking over a roster send me a message and I will see about getting you involved.  There are quality players on these teams so you will not be starting from scratch.  All we ask is that you play throughout the season and set your teams.  

Thanks  

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m fighting like a dirty dog in the street WITH good players but keep getting romped! 😢 I’m setting my stuff I just stink this year. :laugh1:

Same.  My team stinks this year.  Too many days where I've got multiple starters injured combined with a few stinkers from my draft:

image.png

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, AHF said:

Same.  My team stinks this year.  Too many days where I've got multiple starters injured combined with a few stinkers from my draft:

image.png

Perhaps a trade should be in the works. You got my number. :smile:

-Trader Spud

I’m putting JC on the block in fantasy. BUY LOW BUY LOW COOOOOOMMEEEE AND GITCHAAAAAAAAAA JC HEREEEE..

He’s long, he’s athletic he’s the man of your dreams!!! And today, AND ONLY TODAY, he’s discounted as part of a Black Friday sale! 

JC IS AVAILABLE! You know you’ve always wanted a 4 that can run jump pass (kinda) shoot (..) and be really cool 😎 off the floor too.

TRADE!!!!

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Chris Paul - Lillard - Bogi . . . all out for me.  Yet, we're still around .500.

Forgot to set my lineup on Sunday night, so I'll lose this week.  Maybe I can eke out a 4 - 7 or 5 - 6 loss.

Trade with me I’m last 😂 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Chris Paul - Lillard - Bogi . . . all out for me.  Yet, we're still around .500.

Forgot to set my lineup on Sunday night, so I'll lose this week.  Maybe I can eek out a 4 - 7 or 5 - 6 loss.

I saw the way you look at JC… I’ll give you a hometown discount.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

👑

@TheNorthCydeRises

^^^

:applause: THE CHAMP IS THERE!

~lw3

Thanks.

Who would've thought that the best shooter in history, would have one of his worst shooting games of his career.  When I saw that you had Curry in the last game, I thought for sure I was going to lose.

Good run by your squad as well. Making it to the Finals as a 6 seed.

• Thanks 1