• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young voted most overrated player in the NBA by his peers

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, shakes said:

no it's not.  It's 7 out of 50.    According to you it might as well be 7 out of the entire population of the USA.  or why stop there, say it was 7 out o the entire population of North America.

There were 50 people polled.  7 picked Trae.  therefore, it is 7 out of 50.  It is NOT 7 out of 500.

There is nothing factual about the nonsense you are trying to spin.

LOL

This is way too personal for you.  All I said is only 7 players voted him most overrated.  That's a fact.  Only 7 did.  The other 450 NBA players either didn't vote at all or voted for someone else.  That is a fact.  

I'm not spinning anything.  SEVEN players in the NBA voted for Trae as most overrated.  

You trying to imply that some set of the 450 that didn't vote at all would choose Trae is spin.  The facts are simply that 7 players voted for Trae.  That's it.  7/500

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

LOL

This is way too personal for you.  All I said is only 7 players voted him most overrated.  That's a fact.  Only 7 did.  The other 450 NBA players either didn't vote at all or voted for someone else.  That is a fact.  

I'm not spinning anything.  SEVEN players in the NBA voted for Trae as most overrated.  

You trying to imply that some set of the 450 that didn't vote at all would choose Trae is spin.  The facts are simply that 7 players voted for Trae.  That's it.  7/500

once again, nope.

It's 7/50.  Or based on what Jay posted it's 8/58 or something like that.

saying it was 7/500 is disingenuous and makes it sound like 500 people voted.

25 minutes ago, shakes said:

once again, nope.

It's 7/50.  Or based on what Jay posted it's 8/58 or something like that.

saying it was 7/500 is disingenuous and makes it sound like 500 people voted.

Whatever.  You aren't following what I'm saying.  That's fine.  If you want to go by what Jay said it's 7 out of 108 that took the survey voted for the Trae.  And the fact still remains that only 7 NBA players have officially voted Trae as most overrated.  

Not that it matters because he's clearly not overrated by any measure.  

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Whatever.  You aren't following what I'm saying.  That's fine.  If you want to go by what Jay said it's 7 out of 108 that took the survey voted for the Trae.  And the fact still remains that only 7 NBA players have officially voted Trae as most overrated.  

Not that it matters because he's clearly not overrated by any measure.  

450 NBA players

109 took part in the survey

54 answered the 'Overated Player' question

8 of the 54 picked Trae!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

450 NBA players

8 of the 54 picked Trae!

Yeah, I get all that (well I thought it was 7, but whatever).  The point I was trying to make is no matter how many you say it was "out of" the fact still remains that only 8 NBA players have actually voted that Trae is the most overrated.  Everything beyond that is just speculation.  It's not like the 109 that took the survey is some statistically relevant dataset that reflects an accurate cross section of the entire league. At least not that we know of.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

OVERRATE DEEES, YOU 8 HATIN A** MUTHAF*CKAHS!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

@Spud2nique, WHERE YOU AT BOI!! 

I didn’t wanna sign on late 4th I thought I might jinx I stayed quiet I didn’t wanna be the reason. I was here the whole time .. my heart 💜… my poor lil heart. 

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

450 NBA players

8 of the 54 picked Trae!

Jealousy is a terrible thing in liege @JayBirdHawk 🤣 all comes from fear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I didn’t wanna sign on late 4th I thought I might jinx I stayed quiet I didn’t wanna be the reason. I was here the whole time .. my heart 💜… my poor lil heart. 

TRAE GAVE THAT LOSTON CROWD A MOUTH FULL LIKE HE GAVE THE NIX CROWD!!!!  HAHA!!!  

• Haha 4

Just now, kg01 said:

TRAE GAVE THAT LOSTON CROWD A MOUTH FULL LIKE HE GAVE THE NIX CROWD!!!!  HAHA!!!  

He’s hated by the world 🌎 and I love 💗 it. :laugh1: It’s such a powerful feeling I’m sure to shut them up, wonder if any racial slurs will come out in game 7…

YA GAME 7…one at a time though… game 6. Get it!

• Thanks 1

Overrated came thru for Atlanta again last night in Boston.  What plan will their coach come up with to contain this midget pest?  Nice way to break out of his season-long slump!

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 2

For once on an ATL sports team we have a prime time player that not only does NOT wilt under pressure dare I say Trae NEEDS the pressure to perform at this best. 

This is pretty amazing, and as he gets older he will adjust to not NEED constant pressure but it is great that at 24 he already performs this good in the Spotlight

He is like the Anti Ben Simmons

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, swanlee said:

For once on an ATL sports team we have a prime time player that not only does NOT wilt under pressure dare I say Trae NEEDS the pressure to perform at this best. 

This is pretty amazing, and as he gets older he will adjust to not NEED constant pressure but it is great that at 24 he already performs this good in the Spotlight

He is like the Anti Ben Simmons

Now imagine there's a post player out there that is just as dangerous or a shooter on the perimeter that doesn't miss wide open 3's.  Imagine we had both.  That is the stuff that contenders are made of.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FrankWhite said:

I think maybe they should redo this stupid poll with the events of this last week in mind.

Especially including last night when it was unequivocally proven both jjj and ja are vastly overrated and consistently come up small when it matters most.

10pts on 16 shots?  In an elimination game?  To send yo a** home, and that's all Ja could do?

Meanwhile we still got folks hatin on Trae fir his game 6 performance?  What a time to be alive.  

• Like 3