• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor of the Day 4-20....

Diesel

• Premium Member

The rumor of the day is that Toronto is starting all the way over...

• Nurse will go to Houston and will be joined by James Harden. 
  • Ujiri is going to the Wizards because he sees a way to take them to the title?? 
  • There's a fire sale going on with the rest of the Raptors.. No one is untradable except Barnes. 

Ok... what gives here.  Is Toronto being sold?

If there's a fire sale... WHO WOULD YOU WANT?

My guess is that they prolly want picks and young players. 

Would you give up JC and AJ for Pascal?  I figure AJ's dad has to be in the running for the new HC job if Nurse leaves.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Siakim would be big for the Hawks.  I didn't see him much this year though so don't know if he's on the decline at all.  Getting near the end of his deal so seems perfect. 

To be honest I'd take just about any of their guys except van fleet. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Cassell would be a great pick up for the Rockets...  He won championships there. 

But if you could get Nick Nurse...

But then again??

I admit, I looked at Nurse to Houston as a done deal.  However, if Cassell is coming to Houston; he may be Harden's choice also??

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Siakim would be big for the Hawks.  I didn't see him much this year though so don't know if he's on the decline at all.  Getting near the end of his deal so seems perfect. 

To be honest I'd take just about any of their guys except van fleet. 

I admit, I am not a fan of any of the Raptors players.   Honestly, I don't like nonofem...  but if Siakim is on the trading blocks.. I just feel too sorry for JC to see him being misused the way we misuse him.   We misuse JC and then we blame him. I believe Siakim would be more of what we need at the PF.  I think....  He's no marksman either.  But he has that wirey strong thing going for him. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I admit, I am not a fan of any of the Raptors players.   Honestly, I don't like nonofem...  but if Siakim is on the trading blocks.. I just feel too sorry for JC to see him being misused the way we misuse him.   We misuse JC and then we blame him. I believe Siakim would be more of what we need at the PF.  I think....  He's no marksman either.  But he has that wirey strong thing going for him. 

Siakam can get buckets in ways JC can't unfortunately.   I like OG and Trent.  

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Barnes went from underrated to overwhelmingly overrated.  Guy is barely better than Capela offensively and he's a wing.  How's that "untradeable"? 

Prolly some of that ROY dust that's still in the air.   He's no marksman but somebody may feel that they can build around him.

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

Prolly some of that ROY dust that's still in the air.   He's no marksman but somebody may feel that they can build around him.

He's a try-hard guy that lacks skill.  Definitely useful player but folks are way too high on him.  You can't build around him.