• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you do it... 5-4.

Diesel

Would you do the following trade?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Here's the deal..  I would have said yes because of the pick.  I would have said yes because Dre' has never played close to a whole season.   But...  I don't want the personality on the team.   He's a media whore.  While on the one hand, he would take the pressure off of Trae.. I think he would increase the villainy of the whole team.  We don't need that. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

He's a better ball handler than Dre'.  He's a more willing passer than Dre'.  He's definitely a better dresser.  However, i get the feeling that he will be available for the vet min. 

I said no.  I'm not opposed to Brooks on the team, but I'm not giving up Hunter for him.  I think the Hawks need some of the grit and toughness that Brooks plays with, but lately he seems to be more of a detriment to his own team than to the opposing team.  I guess it's more that I'm not opposed to the idea of him.  But I hate the deal proposed.  I'm not sure what I'd give up to get him, if anything.  I was thinking more along the lines of signing him with the MLE than actually trading for him.  

Edited by REHawksFan

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

we'd all love it if Dre' had Brooks' aggression. 

I'll give you that. But the team as a whole would be miserable with his stinky ass around. 

Only a POS like Bud who seems to love dirty players like Graysen Allen might make him an offer. 

• Like 1