• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-2024 College Park SkyHawks Thread

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Please explain - - - Because this doesn't make sense!

On the Hawks pre-game post, M> Gueye is listed as - Out - unable to play - bad back.

Yet, in the Skyhawk's game he scores 18 points with 8 rebounds!

:ahf:

I think that might have been the Toronto M. Gueye...maybe. 😆 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I get that it’s nice giving both of the Matthews more playing time with JJ out, but we are in desperate need of size inside. I would much rather call up Silva and Norris to bolster our frontcourt rotation regardless of their inexperience. That’s more fouls to give to protect Hunter, and just allows us the physical presence that 6-5 guys don’t have.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I get that it’s nice giving both of the Matthews more playing time with JJ out, but we are in desperate need of size inside. I would much rather call up Silva and Norris to bolster our frontcourt rotation regardless of their inexperience. That’s more fouls to give to protect Hunter, and just allows us the physical presence that 6-5 guys don’t have.

Silva can't be called up, only the players that are on 2way deals can be, Norris being one, Lundy and Trent the other two.

On 11/19/2023 at 10:40 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

If AJ is not going to get any playing time on the big club, I would like to see him get minutes in the GL.

Agreed.. Ive Been sayin this..

• Like 1

How are we going to keep them "down on the farm" when our G League team continues to win and our parent Hawk team doesn't?  Yeah, I know.  Different league.  Different competition.  

This applies.  When you raise a crop "down on the farm" this crop matures, and they move on.  These players are quickly becoming mature players, pushing all those Hawk players on their roster who continually have:  Did not play / coaches' decision after their name on the box score.

Hawks need some new players.  Skyhawks have new players.  How long until moves are made?

:smug:

Watched the 1st half.  The two ways looked a little sluggish.  Jet lagged no doubt, doing the back and forth.  Bench was huge.

Thought they’d get the 1 seed Mad Ants if the won?  Bracket showing Mad Ants…write up says Santa Cruz.  Must be a typo.

• Thanks 1