• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-2024 College Park SkyHawks Thread

JayBirdHawk

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Done ☑️🤣!!! You posted the infamous X links as well. Why doesn’t mine work. 

I gotta stretch.. 🤨 

oh sorry that was Burd again, Burd is keeping posting X a secret, she blames it on the squawk malfunctioning.. I think she wants to be the only source of news we can get.

Buuurrrddd, the paperboys are comin….

🤣 One way or another I shall deliver to my people (squawk)!!!

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!! Like this :

IMG_9852.jpeg

image.gif.2b903a5aa231d717889aa700723ee31a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Done ☑️🤣!!! You posted the infamous X links as well. Why doesn’t mine work. 

I gotta stretch.. 🤨 

Nah, no stretchin'.  Go all out.  If we tear a hammy off tha bone, so be it.  That b*tch was just ready to go, mayne. 

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

oh sorry that was Burd again, Burd is keeping posting X a secret, she blames it on the squawk malfunctioning.. I think she wants to be the only source of news we can get....

Yeah, mayne.  @JayBirdHawk is squawk Putin.  She Ukraine'in us with propaganda, bro.

She gon' make us disappear like stu..... uh, nevermind comrades.  Kg just got disconnected for a ... while.  Nothing to see here, comrades. 😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, mayne.  @JayBirdHawk is squawk Putin.  She Ukraine'in us with propaganda, bro.

She gon' make us disappear like stu..... uh, nevermind comrades.  Kg just got disconnected for a ... while.  Nothing to see here, comrades. 😏

I’ve decided it’s simply too much work either way. She Putin’d me outtie 3000 my friend 👋 😂 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve decided it’s simply too much work either way. She Putin’d me outtie 3000 my friend 👋😂 

Screenshot_20230905_193438_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

NEW YORK, Sep. 5, 2023 – The NBA G League today released its complete game schedule for the 2023-24 season, which tips off on Friday, Nov. 10 and features a record 31 teams, including the newly formed Rip City Remix, the affiliate of the Portland Trail Blazers. 

The NBA G League schedule will again be organized into two parts: the 16-game Showcase Cup, followed by a 34-game regular season.   All 31 NBA G League teams will compete in a total of 50 games during the 2023-24 season. 

The Showcase Cup begins on Friday, Nov. 10 and culminates with a single-elimination tournament to crown a champion at the 2023 NBA G League Winter Showcase from Dec. 19-22.  During the Showcase Cup, teams are placed into four regions and play 14 games exclusively against one another in NBA G League markets.  The teams with the best winning percentage in each region, along with the next four teams with the best winning percentages regardless of region, will advance to compete for the Showcase Cup Championship during Winter Showcase. 

Following the Showcase Cup, team records will reset in advance of the 34-game regular season, which tips off on Wednesday, Dec. 27.  At the conclusion of the regular season, the top six teams in each conference will qualify for the NBA G League Playoffs presented by Google Pixel, which conclude with the NBA G League Finals presented by YouTube TV in April 2024.  

The 2022-23 NBA G League champion Delaware Blue Coats (Philadelphia 76ers) will receive their championship rings on Friday, Nov. 10, when they host the Westchester Knicks (New York Knicks) at the Chase Fieldhouse.  Also on Nov. 10, the Ontario Clippers (LA Clippers) begin defense of their Showcase Cup championship against NBA G League Ignite at The Dollar Loan Center.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
The G-League has found the ideal broadcast partner. For the next two seasons, games will be aired on the streaming service, Tubi. On Wednesday, the G-League put out a press release announcing this new partnership that will include some original content featuring the individual players as well as the games themselves.
  • Like 1

Please explain - - - Because this doesn't make sense!

On the Hawks pre-game post, M> Gueye is listed as - Out - unable to play - bad back.

Yet, in the Skyhawk's game he scores 18 points with 8 rebounds!

:ahf: