• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-2024 College Park SkyHawks Thread

JayBirdHawk

I like that 1:30 time slot better than last nights.  Not sure if it was prerecorded or not but 9:00pm is a long wait.  Didn’t tip til 9:30.

Did Lundy and Norris travel to Houston?  That’ll be another red eye for them if they did.  Lundy looked a little lackadaisical with his passing.  Looked like both weren’t feeling it.

Ontario came out on fire, but man, that D turned it on and looked swarming.  Big turnaround from the start of the game to the end of the first half.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

i excited Kobe is doing well and ready to see him with the Hawks, but is he going to be a better fit than DJ?  Seems like Kobe is playing exclusively PG at CP.

He's more of a combo guard than a point. Him sharpening his playmaking skills can only make him more valuable to the Hawks at SG. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He's more of a combo guard than a point. Him sharpening his playmaking skills can only make him more valuable to the Hawks at SG. 

This sounds like it makes a good outcome for him something like DM today.  Someone who pales in comparison to Trae as a playmaker but has some facility there and who is too small to be a full-time backcourt pairing with Trae.  That has value but I'm skeptical about fit as another starter.  As a member of the rotation, that fits much more logically.  Unless Kobe can show he can handle SG and synergizing with Trae in a way that Trae and DM couldn't do.