• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Racism? Ok.

His looks should have no barring in how you feel about him. 

Everything is viewed as bigotry today in someway or another. Everybody walking this planet has said or done something that can/would be viewed as bigotry by someone else.

The second comment is funny. 

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can Siakam please sign his extension so we can move on to the next target, tired of talking about him now. Raptors want too much for an expiring.

laser-chase.gif

Masai is stuck.. he don't want to give a supermax to Siakam but he also is a toddler like Morey who only wants his way in trades.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Masai is stuck.. he don't want to give a supermax to Siakam but he also is a toddler like Morey who only wants his way in trades.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Another guy who has an inflated rep.  Like all the raptor players, he owes everything to Kawhi.  Other than that year, they've been disappointing. 

Lowry left for nothing, FVV left for nothing. After trading a 1st for Poetl they had to resign him.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Another guy who has an inflated rep.  Like all the raptor players, he owes everything to Kawhi.  Other than that year, they've been disappointing. 

He was great before Kawhi. He has since regressed though 

3 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

A few other names I haven’t heard any rumors tied to Atlanta, but  may be on the block …

Zach Lavine

Zion

Brandon Ingram

Andrew Wiggins

Julius Randle 🤮

Ben Simmons 🤷‍♂️ 

although, I don’t think Murray gets traded. I think we flip Capela for a backup center + future FRP (Zubac?). Then let it ride into the season - although I think a consolidation trade is really needed to upgrade high end talent + clear up playing time. 

Zion and Simmons were actually once rumored to us so we have to take them off the list.

I actually wanted Lavine a few off seasons ago ….hope he’s not the surprise trade.

22 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He was great before Kawhi. He has since regressed though 

Only great thing he did was trade for Kawhi.  Period.  He was good for DEN, solid.  He's good, I guess, but hardly someone I'd want to pay 8-figures per year like WAS was rumored to be planning. 

5 hours ago, JTB said:

this is the most interesting post for hawks news in the last 48 hours. The key part here is “HASN’T been announced/leaked already”…

I think our insiders are in tune with one another (which is great) and clearly discussed the secretive potential trade that may go down in a few days . 
OO isn’t part of the deal more than likely.

Here’s another key post….potentially may be “waiting on planned media leaks to WARN/EXCITE a fan base”

This indicates that this potential trade is not some scrub players coming back and also that doesn’t mean it’s star players either.

It’s Not Siakam but no surprise as this was a leaked name .

Maybe PG….maybe not. PG was a leaked name.

So Squawkers…..

Who do you guys think it could be? I would think it’s a team that makes sense for both Hunter and Capela or just one of the other.

We know it’s not an already leaked or rumored name so PG, Siakam, Ayton, KAT, Jaylen Brown, Gobert, OG, Embiid, Harden….these names have all been leaked no matter if they make sense or not it’s not one of these players.

Who does everyone think the mystery team(s) or players could be ??

SNT Christian Wood

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, txsting said:

SNT Christian Wood

In 2020 he said, im gonna have a career year.. same thing in 2021 and 22, he has a bad attitude apparently and not a team dude but rather stat Hunter (pun unintended). :er: 

• Like 1