• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023/24 Hawks Regular Season Schedule...is out!

JayBirdHawk

On 8/17/2023 at 7:37 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Side 1 - Old Atlanta

Quiet AF - TI, Killer Mike & Bonecrusher

South Beach Views - Luda & Jeezy

Something for B-Ball Junkies - 2Chainz f/Gucci Mane

2 Days, 2 Wins - Quavo f/Future  . . . . since Quavo was at the game

Mile High & Holy - Outkast f/Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Side 2 - New Atlanta

Memphless - Lil Baby f/Lil Yachty

Don't Let the LAL - 21 Savage f/Yung Nudy

Splash Bros & Software Engineers - JID f/Kenny Mason

Run ( It Back ) - Young Thug f/Gunna

Shed Deers - Latto f/Omeretta the Great . . ( yeah, I know )

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've got my tickets for the homeowner vs the Nyicks on October 27th!

damn, I'm gonna miss that game completely.   Can't watch the Hawks cause I'll be at the Hawks game.    Chicago Blackhawks vs Vegas in Vegas.  starts at exact same time 😞  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:dont_mention:

hey don't emoji me!   

Now that I think about it, this schedule really screws me over that opening game.  In Vegas for our 10 year wedding anniversary.  ATL only plays one time and it just happens to be exactly when the BlackHawks are playing in town.   If I didn't have tickets for the game it would be the perfect Vegas sports book scenario.  Friday at 5:00 in the sports book watching both games side by side.     

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shakes said:

hey don't emoji me!   

Now that I think about it, this schedule really screws me over that opening game.  In Vegas for our 10 year wedding anniversary.  ATL only plays one time and it just happens to be exactly when the BlackHawks are playing in town.   If I didn't have tickets for the game it would be the perfect Vegas sports book scenario.  Friday at 5:00 in the sports book watching both games side by side.     

Sell the tickets.  Problem solved.  Your wife will be thrilled sitting in the sports book while you cuss at multiple tvs.  Happy Anniversary!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Sell the tickets.  Problem solved.  Your wife will be thrilled sitting in the sports book while you cuss at multiple tvs.  Happy Anniversary!!!

Then they get divorced, on the 10yr anni, and he gets hammered and marries the first hooke..... I mean,  working "girl" he sees.  Everybody wins? 

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Then they get divorced, on the 10yr anni, and he gets hammered and marries the first hooke..... I mean,  working "girl" he sees.  Everybody wins? 

or maybe I do what my buddy did and pull off the greatest heist Vegas has ever seen.  He met his wife in Vegas about 12 years ago when he was there on an hockey trip.   The heist part?  She was there for HER bachelorette party.  How crazy is that?   Met her out and started hitting on her and all his buddies were like, "why you wasting your time hitting on the chick getting married?"

She left Vegas and dumped her fiancee and moved from Cali to Chicago.  12 years later their married with a 10 year old daughter.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...