• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gueye>JJ (when given minutes)

Spud2nique

I firmly believe this will happen once Mo is given some time. I made this thread to copy @TheNorthCydeRises in his JJ>Hunter Cam thread.

I hope it comes to fruition. Wait, no I was trapped!!! I hope they both do well but Mo is just better folks. @kg01 knows it too, but he’s playing the cool 😎 AC Slater in the back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I firmly believe this will happen once Mo is given some time. I made this thread to copy @TheNorthCydeRises in his JJ>Hunter Cam thread.

I hope it comes to fruition. Wait, no I was trapped!!! I hope they both do well but Mo is just better folks. @kg01 knows it too, but he’s playing the cool 😎 AC Slater in the back.

They play different positions so it's a moot point.  What you're really talking around is the real battle ....  OO v MG....

😲 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I can believe this. 

Gueye has some great intangibles... he can shoot from distance.   He has great size.  He has good floor vision.   JJ is a better passer at this point but JJ's shooting has to come around.  JJ's size makes it hard to pinpoint a good position for him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

They play different positions so it's a moot point.  What you're really talking around is the real battle ....  OO v MG....

😲 

It’s PF vs PF.. you duckin like Mayweather???? 😡 Fight the card in front of you! 

And ps OO is a different creature, I mean pinning him up against Capela is even off. He’s one of a kind..

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@JayBirdHawk insists I start this thread then starts friendly firing my a$$ :gun: :hyper: :drill:

Meetcute sandwich 🥪 Spud surrounded by @kg01 and @JayBirdHawk (the mastermind) 

:hang3:

:laugh1:...I'm messing wit ya Spud!

Seriously though - I'm intrigued by MoG particularly because I had no idea who he was and his surprising display at SL. Looks like a real 2nd round steal.

JJ played a total of 120 minutes and 22 NBA games his rookie season. How much does Mo get or does he spend ample time in CP.

JJ's SkyHawks stats:

Screenshot_20230907_103727_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1:...I'm messing wit ya Spud!

Seriously though - I'm intrigued by MoG particularly because I had no idea who he was and his surprising display at SL. Looks like a real 2nd round steal.

JJ played a total of 120 minutes and 22 NBA games his rookie season. How much does Mo get or does he spend ample time in CP.

JJ's SkyHawks stats:

Screenshot_20230907_103727_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bear in mind that JJ was much better his sophmore year than his rookie season and if Mo is better than JJ is today then his case for minutes should be much, much stronger especially with JC having been moved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Bear in mind that JJ was much better his sophmore year than his rookie season and if Mo is better than JJ is today then his case for minutes should be much, much stronger especially with JC having been moved.

Booooyyy, you sure you’re a lawyer AHF? Cuz you’re tickling my avatar bet wager like a used car salesman on the 31st of the month! 😂 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Booooyyy, you sure you’re a lawyer AHF? Cuz you’re tickling my avatar bet wager like a used car salesman on the 31st of the month! 😂 

I have to talk to my manager but we might be able to get you the extended warranty.  Costs a premium but how much is your peace of mind really worth?

• Haha 3