• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Like I told you...

Diesel

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

No I get exactly why that works and makes sense.  The pivot to favoring Minnesota, Cleveland, etc. over LA and NY makes no sense.

... to you.

Once you have markets... You have to make sure that those markets are sustained and positively producing.  This whole time you have been thinking about this like if a star goes somewhere that all owners don't benefit.   That's been your whole problem. 

Let's talk revenue sharing...

So you put the best players in the biggest markets.

In the meanwhile, the lesser markets start to fail.   In a revenue sharing situation...  WHO EATS THE COST?  Sure, originally the team eats the cost but those revenue sharing eats some of that cost too.  You can't have a broken leg and think that the rest of the body is not going to be effected.  

So while your NY Knicks will be doing the best the the NY Knicks can do... 

The Timberwolves, Cavs, and Pacers are failing...  IN a revenue situation... that hurts the Knicks and Lakers because they make less revenue because they are in a revenue sharing situation with Timberwolves Cavs and Pacers.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, macdaddy said:

So league wants parity but doesn't 'trust' Atlanta so are happy for them to rot on the vine despite being a huge market for NBA in general.  Got it.  Makes total sense.  

I believe that they have trusted us....  I don't think they have trusted us wholly... but they have trusted us.

#3 pick - Gasol...   we traded it away. 

#2 pick - Marvin..... Could have had CP3...

I don't think that they like us enough to trust us with #1 overall...  but everytime we've gotten close to #1... what have we done?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Man, you still at it?

This is uncomfortable to watch.  Sorta like watching Martin Short do comedy(sic). 

@kg01 I always thought that we can disagree without being demeaning or belittling.   It's a weak gaslighting tactic in an argument.... yet... here we are.    You come in to add nothing to the conversation but snide jabs... I guess to make your point look better?  Does that work?  Really?  I guess this form of manipulation works somewhere... otherwise, why would you do it?  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

@kg01 I always thought that we can disagree without being demeaning or belittling.   It's a weak gaslighting tactic in an argument.... yet... here we are.    You come in to add nothing to the conversation but snide jabs... I guess to make your point look better?  Does that work?  Really?  I guess this form of manipulation works somewhere... otherwise, why would you do it?  

I dont think I'm taking this anywhere near as serious as you are.  I apologize if my comment, which was meant to be totally innocuous, came across as an insult. 

9 hours ago, Diesel said:

Ya I don’t like it when he does that either I feel slighted and dismissed. I think he needs to work on that. Leveling out his posts so they don’t come off as cocky and or dismissive.

Plus he’s friends wit the enemA!

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I don’t like it when he does that either I feel slighted and dismissed. I think he needs to work on that. Leveling out his posts so they don’t come off as cocky and or dismissive.

Plus he’s friends wit the enemA!

Eh, fair(ish) criticism.

Hopefully having a game tonite will allow us all to focus our attention on a common enema. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Diesel said:

Don’t tell @kg01 but if you wanna talk more about this… PM me..  

image.gif.8704db55e57d161234742056c15e087b.gif

I mean ummmm, back to the games..

• Sad 1