• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

Jazz team name dropped + Mikey saying some team came to table with players only and no picks …

Murray for Walker Kessler, Taylor Hendricks, THT works salary wise … and tank wise. 🙄

i don’t watch enough jazz to know if that’s even in the ballpark of fair value. Kessler was great last year and I liked Hendricks coming out of college. That’s about it. Hurry up trade deadline. 

4 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Jazz team name dropped + Mikey saying some team came to table with players only and no picks …

Murray for Walker Kessler, Taylor Hendricks, THT works salary wise … and tank wise. 🙄

i don’t watch enough jazz to know if that’s even in the ballpark of fair value. Kessler was great last year and I liked Hendricks coming out of college. That’s about it. Hurry up trade deadline. 

It's not even close. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

welp. I guess the weaker teams keep getting stronger while the Hawks...

nba-rumors-raptors-pacers-far-along-in-p

who's the weaker team in this equation?  🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It makes sense if the picks we are getting is from an old team and it's from 2029 and 2031 and unprotected 

Nawl.  The Lakers always finds a way to reload.   Something that we suck at.  Moreover, they won't give up 2 first.  They will be getting Bronny...So.. Umm...

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

but historically not that good...

historically what are the Hawks?   Currently under .500 for the prior 1200+ games.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Solves a lot for us.  Not sure about them.  I've heard they want capela

image.png

That's a terrible deal for New Orleans.

Jonas is better than Clint.

Murphy is far better than Bey.

Nance is a good role player. Griffin has zero value right now. 

This is not remotely realistic.

Edited by TheBigETrain
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

The team I was referring to isn’t the jazz btw. Sothron was referring to them as one of his mystery team but that’s not who I heard is back in with a different package 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The deals not being great are more so a sign of Murray value than anything. Plus Clint has zero value across the league. zero. He’s netting a second round pick at best alone.

No matter when or who they trade Murray for they are getting what will be the equivalent of 2 firsts. Picks players or combination. They are gonna lose that 1 additional first they sent. You’re asking a lot to bank on KAT being available and having the best offer  

Yup, obviously. If Murray was as good as people are acting like on this board teams wouldn't be low balling us. They are low-balling because they don't love Murray, even at his "value" contract. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are low balling us. Murray proven himself to be a top 50 player. Just because teams are low balling us doesn't mean that's good value. Teams were low balling Toronto on Siakam till Indy made a serious offer. 

Zero value is superior to negative value. The Hawks can easily find a deal. 

We will have the best offer because we have the PG. They will need a PG, especially as Conley can't be signed as they are under the 2nd apron. We also have players like AJ, Kobe, etc we can trade as well as SAC 2024. Hell yeah, we gonna have the best package. NY ain't got shit to offer that's good outside of picks outside the lottery. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-17-2024_3-39-54PM.png

Hawks are getting value back just not the value you guys like and the value that will put them in a contender. This front office and Quin know they aren’t close to being a contender… 

they are gonna build it brick by brick and aren’t about to take another short cut unless someone they truly value is available. Not to mention KAT ties to the Knicks and what he’s done for minny they will send him to his preferred destination 

Atlanta should be shopping Bey heavily too. Personally, I'll trade SAC 2024 1st for Josh Hart in the draft. I would be shopping that pick for DFS, Josh Hart, etc. Someone to fill JC's TPE that can play SG with size next to Trae. 

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Yup, obviously. If Murray was as good as people are acting like on this board teams wouldn't be low balling us. They are low-balling because they don't love Murray, even at his "value" contract. 

That's not true, they were low balling Siakam deals till recently. Teams have to have a need and they must strongly feel that the other team is willing to make the move. Atlanta isn't willing and shouldn't until all options are on the table. They still got till the draft to be within this year's contract cycle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

giphy.gif

This man and his GM and his Head of BB operations are genius.

They knew that the Hawks wouldn't know what to do with talent.   So they would take what was precious from the Hawks... (Draft picks) and just wait for them to come back begging for those picks... and then they could take the one talented piece from the Hawks (Trae Young)...  They play 3D Chess.. Not Checkers.   And the Dumbass fans will be so relieved to get First round picks back that they would think that getting the next Kevin Knox or the next DeAndre Hunter would be better than having talented players who have proven themselves already...

7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1