• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Heard the hawks and their very first Dejounte suitor are close to a deal. Things could change as they ask for final bids and the other team evaluates if this is the “all in” move they want to pursue for this year but may be headed for a deal

The Knicks??

• Sad 9

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Grimes was held out tonight in New York.

If they deal DJ for Grimes, this fan base is going to explode.

Of course they wouldn't do that.  It's Murray, AJ, Hunter and a couple 1sts for Grimes. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Isn't that why you're here, Atlanta?" Medias 

Pie in the face… this trade would essentially be the front office admitting failure with our 2022 1st pick and the riskiest trade in many years for the Hawks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hawkish said:

Pie in the face… this trade would essentially be the front office admitting failure with our 2022 1st pick and the riskiest trade in many years for the Hawks.

True.  However ... and it's a big but (huh?), I must admit when I first read his post I didn't think it was a DJ deal that was "close".  Just that it was a deal .. that happened to be with NYK. 

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Grimes was held out tonight in New York.

If they deal DJ for Grimes, this fan base is going to explode.

Think he’s missed like 2 or 3 in a row now hasn’t he?  Knee or something.  Missed time this year already for his hand or something?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chrimturn said:

Think he’s missed like 2 or 3 in a row now hasn’t he?  Knee or something.  Missed time this year already for his hand or something?

Yeah he's had a knee issue for a little while now so, of course, he'd fit right in.  We trading our starting guard and closer for a bench player with an injury history.  Sounds about right. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Heard the hawks and their very first Dejounte suitor are close to a deal. Things could change as they ask for final bids and the other team evaluates if this is the “all in” move they want to pursue for this year but may be headed for a deal

Knicks?  

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Landry hasn’t made a bad trade yet so I don’t think the Knicks trash is coming to us

Uhhhh......well we shall see.  

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yeah he's had a knee issue for a little while now so, of course, he'd fit right in.  We trading our starting guard and closer for a bench player with an injury history.  Sounds about right. 🤓

Yeah.  NYK might use him as a point of attack guy but  I’m not really on the Grimes train.  Maybe this opens the door for KB and it all pans out.  Would’ve rather they weaned him in while DJ is here.  Not sure how they think they are going to account for the lost production right away.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Uhhhh......well we shall see.  

Uh yeah we will..  I’ve seen nothing but unneeded panic from this board since June

It’s a continuous cycle of “insider” post vague af post… 80% say it’s trash and panic and blame Ressler 5% skeptical, 5% say they are becoming Jazz fans

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 1