• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[censored] foxsports, [censored] ESPN

chillzatl

• Admin

I mean seriously man. I'm sick of BOTH networks biased coverage of this series.

Game three, Carlos Beltran hits a homerun and it sounds like they are high-fiving in the booth. They were obviously excited to see him hit a two run homer. They talked about it for a good 1-2 minutes afterwards.

Estrada hits a solo homer..and after a few seconds of silence you hear one of them say "that's a homer". Despite the crowds silence, you could barely hear him. Not another word was said about it.

It's more of the same. They get a homer and it's "clutch" and we get a homer and either they don't mention it or it's something like "now see, he grooved that one right over the plate". Give me a [censored] break.

Networks always favor the underdog. With the Braves its been there done that year after year whereas can anyone remember the last time the Astros went somewhere in the playoffs?

Also, why should anyone get excited about the Braves when they cant even sell out a playoff game. I dont live in Atlanta, so maybe I am missing something, but its extremely sad when your city has one of the best teams in baseball, in the playoffs, and you cant even sell out a freaking playoff game.

I swear Atlanta in general must be the worst supported sports city in the country.

I dont know about the networks hating the Braves or hating the Hawks. What I do know is that the Astros are this years cinderella team. Considering that they have NEVER won a playoff series and that they have old man Clemens coming out of retirement to pitch for the hometown team and how they were left for dead around the All-Star break, its easy to see why the networks are rooting for them.

Honestly though answer me this. Why should anyone outside of Atlanta give a damn about Atlanta teams when even a team that is annually very good like the Braves are cannot even sell out a freakin playoff game. That just blows my mind.

By the way, I guess you are forgetting how many times the networks, ESPN especially, have jumped on the Falcons bandwagon during the dirty bird era and now during the Vick era. They just have nothing to talk about with the Hawks and we certainly dont deserve any big talk until we earn it and the only reason the Braves arent getting the benefit of the excitement from the networks is because they are playing the Astros.