• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Walker / Harrington's ages

CBAreject

LMAO...For someone that at times comes across as very intelligent at other times you seem almost emotionally retarded..

What you going to do KB, beat us all up in between on looking down on your poorer patients?

Do you wrestle wearing a Billy Knight mask while dressed in the Harry the Hawk suit?

• Premium Member

Quote:

I'm going to invite everyone of you to visit me and tell me that to my face when I'm in Columbus, GA, next June.

You'll love Columbus. Great town. I've lived here since 2001 and its a nice place to live.

I was wondering if anyone lived in Columbus on here. I'm looking into their family medicine residency program. It's not confirmed, but I'm in the process of setting up a rotation there. A good friend of mine did his residency at that program, and he sold me on this rotation. I'm actually starting my family medicine rotation with that friend on Tuesday.

If you hear anything from Jason Walker, tell him that I said hello and to get his butt back on here to post!

• Premium Member

That's nice to hear and I hope you have a great success with your practice. There are some very good quality hospitals, practices and sports medicine clinics here. Also being under two hours to Atlanta is not bad either.

I will be talking to Jason this weekend to see if I can grouse some more out of him than I can his old sources about this deal. I will be sure to mention to him that he needs to come back to his old stomping grounds at least to visit.

I'd love to.

I wish they still had the summer league at Life College. I went, I think it was in 1999 when JT was a rookie. I had a friend that was doing a chemical engineering co-op with Kimberly-Clark in Roswell during that time, and we took in the summer league action.

No, I think that was in the summer of 2000, when Dermarr Johnson and Hanno Mottolla were rookies. I can remember Hanno saying "middle, middle, middle" as he was trying to direct the defense into position.

Yeah.

What's the name of that sports medicine program in LaGrange? Is it the Hughston Clinic?

If that's it, then I know a guy who is practicing at Campbell Clinic in Memphis, TN, that did a sports medicine fellowship at that program. He's one of the team doctors for the Memphis Grizzlies now.

I loved the summer leagues at Life..My daughter and I actually sat with Pete Babcock through 2 games one year..He is as nice a man as you could ever meet..He answered every question I asked him thoroughly and honestly..I often think if you could combine Babcocks and BK's personalities you would have the perfect GM...