• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

chillzatl

the only negative to it was the PG-13 rating that kept Jolie in her clothes, but other than that the movie was really good. It just kept on going, even when you thought it was probably at the end. Definitely the best action flick I have seen in a long time.

• Admin

I think the "over the topness" of it was what turned some people off a little. I mean when they're in that little wooden building at the end and he takes off his shirt and his vest is riddled with bullets, yet none of them managed to hit his arms, neck or face?...c'mon. But I knew what I was getting and I enjoyed the crap out of it.

But I thought the ending was great, it ended on a laugh, a high note, can't ask for much more from a movie like this.

If only Angelina had gotten naked... she's got an amazing body, probably one of the best in the business right now.

• 1 month later...

Seen it last Friday.... I thought it was decent. I gave

it a C+ on the yahoo user review. It get just insane at

the end. It's like Dolfan said, it kept going until it

got to the point to where they came out blazing and it's

just the they said [censored] it and gave it a crazy ending

there. Well, you know what I mean.

I guess I was alittle spoiled after Batman so that might

have something to do with it. I'll probably go see Land

Of The Dead next week or something.

One more thing... Vince Vaughn is kind of annoying. He

thinks he is funny but he isn't.

I liked Vaughn in the movie DODGEBALL. that gurl of his, shes pretty hot! isint she Ben Stiller's wife in real life?

-------------------------------------

well i just watched the movie and i think its worth the price of admission. I gotta admit tho, if it wasnt for Brad and Angelina- this movie would be BORING/not worth watching.

of course, its not surprising that neither of them get hurt in the movie. i think its a great combo of chickflik/drama/action/comedy. Gotta a little of everything. and DAYUM- angelina is hot! (gotta say that atleast once per post, rite?).

i like the whole MARRIAGE metaphor. definitely worth a watch. prob wouldnt watch it again unless it was a rainy day- but it was worth my time.