• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Name your top five.

unknownjdb

1. Bogut - Great big man with awesome passing skills. Afraid of his defensive ability.

2. Deron - Great floor general who can push the pace with his passing. Afraid of his speed in relation to driving to basket.

2a. Chris Paul - Great floor general with speed and ability to get to basket. Afraid of his size in relation to durability.

3. Marvin Williams - Good and nearly every area. Afraid he won't become great in any area which is why Woodson says he needs to find his niche.

5. Agree with Lascar.

• Premium Member

1a - Paul

1b - Deron

2 - Marvin

3 - Bogut

I want one of those 4 and it's really a tough call for me as to who I want the MOST. It's between Paul and Deron. I would gamble with Marvin though. I'd take him and see how 3, 4, and 5 goes down. Worst cases... a) We keep him - like this is a bad thing...! grin.gif b) Deron/Paul are unavailable for Charlotte to do 5/13, so we take a not as good deal from NO or Portland.

I will not be happy if we don't get one of these four. I don't care what else we come out of this draft with. I'm pretty sure BK will get one of them - that's what he's been hinting at. If not...ehhhh I'll just have to trust him.

1. Chris Paul

2. Deron Williams

3. Andrew Bogut

4. Marvin Williams

It is real close between 1 and 4. I think for me the determining factor and the reason I favor acquiring a point guard is because having a good point guard will immeasurably improve the teams play on the court - proper spacing, ball movement, creative passing have been missing from the Hawks for at least a decade. I really enjoy good team basketball and crave some creativity on the court that only a good point guard can bring.

1. Andrew Bogut

2a. Marvin Williams

2b. Chris Paul

4. Deron Williams

If we don't get one of those 4, I won't be happy and honestly, I really don't have a huge preference between any of those 4. I prefer Bogut SLIGHTLY over Marvin and Paul because franchise Centers are so hard to find and because I beleieve he would have the most immediate impact on our success. I'm still not sure he will be the best pick longterm (but I'm not sure he WON'T be the best pick either). As for Deron Williams, I like him a lot and I'll be fine with him if we take him, I just like Paul slightly better.