• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With JJ and Pachulia we are best offensive team!!!

hotboyj

Boston(probably losing walker and payton)

Charlotte

New Orleans

Toronto(losing donyell)

Washington(losing Kwame and Larry)

Orlando(should have kept Cuttino, and horrible drafting)

Philly or Chicago (made no improvements)

It isn't too farfetched.

Not at all.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

You can't just put 20 ppg players together and think you will get 104 points.. Chemistry will have to be there.

If you forgot the Chemistry lesson..

Go back to Grob, SAR, Theo, and JT...

Their picture should be under a BIg Sign that says... " No Chemistry!"

Quote:

You have got to be kidding me.

You think we're better than

AI

Korver

Iguodala

Webber

Dalembert

we're not.

I'm not going through all teams, but there is almost no chance of us being better than alot of those teams

AI is going to break down sometime in the next 3 years.

Quote:

People have been saying that for a while. maybe in 4-5 years. Not this year. I'd be more worried about Webber breaking down than AI

Exactly.. And if both broke down in the same season? There's always a chance for anything.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

The majority of people in America are idiots, no offense to anyone, but how else can you expect Bush being elected not once but twice.

I love how people always say "No offense, but.." and following the "but" is a very offensive statement.

...all the time. The world is all but resigned to Americans lacking intelligence, twice electing a former drug addict, New England "cowboy" (snicker), "senator's son" draft dogging, evangelical president with an 1170 SAT score "offensive" or not. My problem? I am smarter, more genuine, AND cleaner than our president. Sorry, had to respond offensive or not.

W

I think we'll improve offensively and those averages may be close. The thing is you'd have to recompute the averages based on total games not per game played if you want to add them that way. For example say we sign someone for 10 days and he averages 8ppg and 4 rebounds, are you gonna add those to your total too?

Quote:

I know this sounds pretty extreme, but with the additions of JJ and Za Za, the Hawks become the best offensive team in the league

Our offense improves, but it will still be a joke, and we have to deal with it. Guys like Josh Smith and Childress still have to become better shooters. We have alot of energy on offensive, but we will still be close to the end of the pack.

Quote:

Our offense improves, but it will still be a joke, and we have to deal with it. Guys like Josh Smith and Childress still have to become better shooters. We have alot of energy on offensive, but we will still be close to the end of the pack.

I beleive Chillz will get 15 to 16 pts a game this season. That gives us three legitimate threats with Al and JJ. Problem is I do not see Smoove or MWill contribiting enough this year to put us in the playoffs.

I agree with you 100%, this is a minimum three year process. Next year maybe we get there but not this year. Mwill and/or Smoove gonna have to bring more game than a nice dunk.

Hopefully the jumpers start falling in a year or two for both of them. Then we will be tough to stop from anywhere on the court.