• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Bums that you guys wanted on our team thread!!

Wurider05

All of the guys who we wanted to sign and all of the guys you guys thought we should have signed are doing piss poor right now. Just in case you guys forgot here is the list of "we need these guys on our team" players:

1.Eddy Curry-still fat, still can't rebound, defend, or block. 7'0 shooting guard

2. Samuel Dalembert--Still can't score, still can't rebound but now he is paid way more for stuff he can't do.

3. Stromile Swift--still weak, still can't rebound, still is a sixth man off of the bench-type player--but he is making alot more money. How much is a block shot worth??

4.Eric Dampier--still can't defend, still can't rebound, still is soft.

5. Jamal Magloire--still overated wants to get paid for being an all star by default 3 seasons ago.

6.Steven Hunter--still soft, still sucks, still can't start in the league. Can't even get traded to a weaker team because of his injuries.

7. Kenyon Martin--he should split his max contract with Jason Kidd because he sure as hell helped him earn it. His body is already breaking down.

I said it once and I'll say it again..THE BUMS SOME OF YOU GUYS WANT WEARING A HAWKS UNIFORM IS RIDICULOUS!!! Zaza is playing better than all of those guys and is making a tenth of what they are getting.Signing any of the guys above would have killed us in the long run. This list is probably shorter that it really is!

• Premium Member

Quote:

All of the guys who we wanted to sign and all of the guys you guys thought we should have signed are doing piss poor right now. Just in case you guys forgot here is the list of "we need these guys on our team" players:

1.Eddy Curry-still fat, still can't rebound, defend, or block. 7'0 shooting guard

2. Samuel Dalembert--Still can't score, still can't rebound but now he is paid way more for stuff he can't do.

3. Stromile Swift--still weak, still can't rebound, still is a sixth man off of the bench-type player--but he is making alot more money. How much is a block shot worth??

4.Eric Dampier--still can't defend, still can't rebound, still is soft.

5. Jamal Magloire--still overated wants to get paid for being an all star by default 3 seasons ago.

6.Steven Hunter--still soft, still sucks, still can't start in the league. Can't even get traded to a weaker team because of his injuries.

7. Kenyon Martin--he should split his max contract with Jason Kidd because he sure as hell helped him earn it. His body is already breaking down.

I said it once and I'll say it again..THE BUMS SOME OF YOU GUYS WANT WEARING A HAWKS UNIFORM IS RIDICULOUS!!! Zaza is playing better than all of those guys and is making a tenth of what they are getting.Signing any of the guys above would have killed us in the long run. This list is probably shorter that it really is!

You forgot Chandler

Quote:

players. Perhaps you can find your post from 1-2 years ago during FA where you talked about which players you wanted. Specifically I would love to read your post about how ZaZa would be an incredible steal and should be the main guy we go after.

I'd like to see that as well.

Also, what do you think the bum to stud ratio is 10:1, 20:1?

it would be a lot more if Zaza shot 55% from the field, like Daly. Zaza gets a lot of boards off his own misses since he is shooting 42%.

If he starts shooting better his rebounding numbers will dive, like they did last month. He got only 7 rpg in january, pretty lame for a center.

Zaza is way better all around and he can score, shoot, pass, and is a stronger nside, but Daly is a better shotblocker and rebounds a little bit better (maybe).

By the way Zaza gets a HELL_of a lot more rebounds than his own misses. He gets a lot of rebounds from his quickness and hustle alone!!! You guys who say that, obviously don't watch the games that close.

Dalembert only averages 2.6 more rebounds per 40 than Pachulia. For the price and age differential between the two, I think we can see that Billy Knight made an excellent choice in signing Zaza for $4 million per season over signing Samuel for $9 million per season.

terrific acquisition by BK. Zaza is almost 3 years younger and he is $5M/season cheaper.

If BK could have pried Dalembert away from Philly I'm sure he would have. In fact, I think BK would have been THRILLED to land Dalembert AND Zaza. But to end up with Zaza at his price after Dalembert, Chandler and Curry signed elsewhere for big money was a VERY good move by BK.

Actually I wanted Rasheed Wallace. However, he probably wouldn't have helped us, right? Oh yeah we made that blockbuster trade to pick up Childress and Smith. Those guys combined are as good as him. I think?