• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blah Blah Blah I was right again!!!

wasBlackHawkDown

When I said this ownership group was a pack of bozos I was met with the typical " BHD is a racist.....BigotHawkDown .....etc" because I refuse to suck up to ever whiteman involved in sports. But again I was proven correct, this ownership has built a solid core of players, only because of the genius that is Billy Knight, but other than that has shown nothing but an aptitude for tom-foolery and miscalculation. The team is losing cash, and what is worse they have created zero buzz about the product, the Hawks could be beloved if they had ownership that would bring a bit of buzz.

Next I retract that foolishness I said about Phil Jackson being anything more than an above average coach who gets credit for the hardwork of others. He won with the Bulls and Lakers because they were superior teams that could have won without him. But since I am not worshiping his whiteness I am sure somehow this will be made about his race and not his mediocrity.

I said Larry Brown and George Karl were hacks,........." BHD you just hate white people.......why cant you jump on the bandwagon and worship the coach.....he's keepin it old school" confused.gif What the Hell is old school???? Slavery, WWI, WWII ???? That term is so vague and meaningless, but I think it means that he is an old fart that treats his players like they are children and plays mind games trying to prove that he is a great mind.

I called every draft, I told you that Darko was a bum......fast forward Darko is a bum. I told you Andrew Bogut was a piece of crap and he is. I told you Tayshawn Prince would blossum, he did. I told you Chris Paul was the best player in the draft....he was.....I could continue but whats the point.

Anyway I will again let you know Desanga Diop is going to turn into a Dikembee like force in the post.....give it 2 years. And Patrick O'Bryant is the steal of the draft.

To all of you (Except Diesel & Hotlanta)

Deez Nutz tongue.gif

Quote:

When I said this ownership group was a pack of bozos I was met with the typical " BHD is a racist.....BigotHawkDown .....etc" because I refuse to suck up to ever whiteman involved in sports. But again I was proven correct, this ownership has built a solid core of players, only because of the genius that is Billy Knight, but other than that has shown nothing but an aptitude for tom-foolery and miscalculation. The team is losing cash, and what is worse they have created zero buzz about the product, the Hawks could be beloved if they had ownership that would bring a bit of buzz.

Next I retract that foolishness I said about Phil Jackson being anything more than an above average coach who gets credit for the hardwork of others. He won with the Bulls and Lakers because they were superior teams that could have won without him. But since I am not worshiping his whiteness I am sure somehow this will be made about his race and not his mediocrity.

I said Larry Brown and George Karl were hacks,........." BHD you just hate white people.......why cant you jump on the bandwagon and worship the coach.....he's keepin it old school"
confused.gif
What the Hell is old school???? Slavery, WWI, WWII ???? That term is so vague and meaningless, but I think it means that he is an old fart that treats his players like they are children and plays mind games trying to prove that he is a great mind.

I called every draft, I told you that Darko was a bum......fast forward Darko is a bum. I told you Andrew Bogut was a piece of crap and he is. I told you Tayshawn Prince would blossum, he did. I told you Chris Paul was the best player in the draft....he was.....I could continue but whats the point.

Anyway I will again let you know Desanga Diop is going to turn into a Dikembee like force in the post.....give it 2 years. And Patrick O'Bryant is the steal of the draft.

To all of you (Except Diesel & Hotlanta)

Deez Nutz
tongue.gif

My dad said i could have anything i want, and i want your bike

Nash is a fraud. Hell if Dirk and Nash are sooooooo great why is it they never got further than the West Finals together and why is it they relied on Micheal Finley to save them whenever the game was on the line. Dirk well I am impressed that he is finally starting to act like a man and has ended his sissyballing ways but I say that has more to do with Avery Johnson than anything else. Avery Johnson is the best coach in the league.

I am calling him out for the record, so no questions will be asked later. He is another Dan Dickau, he will show flashes of potential but fade away just like little d*ck did. The team that drafts him will be making a mistake tantamount to us drafting Jon Konkak #4 and signing him to a bigger contract than Dominique, Our franchise still hasnt fully recovered.

Here's a hint: Nash 2-3 years ago was not the same exact player and did not get MVP consideration, Dirk 2-3 years ago was not the same exact player and did not get MVP consideration. Dirk a couple of years ago would have never averaged over 27pts and 13 boards in a series against the spurs. One of them (prob Dirk) will be leading a team to the finals, and possibly to a title.

But hey you're right man, they must both suck. They're white!

BLACK POWER!

Dave_Chapelle_Show_-_Black_White_Supreme

You're right about the owners though. They clearly suck. The only black owner in sports has put a dynasty together that puts all white owners to shame

I feel sorry for racists like you

Dirk is a decent player, I never said he wasnt but anybody who gets ready for a game by listening to David Hasselhopft isnt a top 10 player for obvious reasons. Elton Brand is Top 10. KG is Top 10. Lebron, T-Mac, ....... Kobe and Dirk will not be top 10 anytime soon, you all talk as though Dirk wins these games by himself. Avery Johnson is the only reason Dallas is in the Finals PERIOD!

• Premium Member

High means Dirk is better.

Low mean not better.

Lebron James..................Low

Kevin Garnett..................Low

Shawn Marion.................High

Amare Stoudamire..........Low

Kobe Ballhog Bryant........Low

Elton Brand.....................Low

Ron Artest, Yeah I Said IT!..........Personal preference is dirk, but Artest is probably a higher impact.....Low

Rashard Lewis.................High

Carmelo Anthony............Hard to tell

Paul Pierce.......................Hard to tell

Shaquille O'Neal..............Low

Dwayne Wade...................Low

Dwight Howard, Yeah I Said IT!....High for now... Howard will be much better.

Joe Johnson, Yeah I Said IT!....High

Ben Wallace.......................Hard to tell

Gilbert Arenas...................After these playoffs... Low.

Allen Iverson......................Low

Chris Webber......................High (old Webber was more comparable)

Yoa Ming, Yeah I Said IT!.....If I were choosing between the two...... High.

Tim Duncan........................Low

Tony Parker........................High

Nobody said you're racist because you don't like the Hawks' owners. Who likes the Hawks owners?

The problem is that you go on these diatribes in which you criticize every white man in basketball, conspicuously neglecting to mention any negatives about any blacks. It's not difficult to see the impetus for your postings.

Even so, I'm not sure many people call you racist. I do, but I'm only one man. It seems the loudest voice is your own, caterwauling about people calling you racist. Get over yourself.

Quote:

dood- u say a lot of stuff. eventually some are them are going to be right. some of them are going to be wrong. everyone on this board can easily go back, search for a post, and look like a freakin PROPHET on this board.

now, personally- i like talkin ball w/ you. i really do. i respect your opinion and i do see where ur coming from (sometimes). however, its all about perspective yo.

think about two scenarios

A) Black Coach coaching the best player who is white. The team wins the NBA FINALS, and ull give majority of the praise to the head coach.

same team, the team does bad. You'll blame the so called "superstar" who is white.

B) White Coach coaching the best player who is black. The team wins the NBA FINALS, and u'll give majority of the praise to the superstar.

same team, the team does bad. You'll blame the white coach.

*who else could see BHD saying this?

------------------------------------------------------

now, lets focus on last year's draft.

"I told you Andrew Bogut was a piece of crap"

"I told you Chris Paul was the best player in the draft"

according to ROY AWARD points- Paul got first, Villanueva got second, Bogut got third, etc.

so according to you- PAUL = BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT

Bogut = SCRUB.

so im guessing, Villanueva is DECENT and that every other rookie selected last year was a SCRUB. am i correct?

the 3rd best rookie last year, isint exactly a scrub... is he?

It just cant be a coincidence you talk highly about the blacks in the NBA. If they're a scrub, u'll most likely call him a "half decent role player"

But you just cannot find a way to give credit to a white player.

Now, as an asian person (do i count as a neutral party when it comes to this white/black talk?)... and i will glady say, Yao Ming one of the best centers in the NBA. I will also say that WANG ZHI ZHI and the other guy were scrubs. lol.

I will also say that, if i sat long and hard... and created a list of 20 most talented NBA PLAYERS as of RIGHT NOW, this second- majority of them will be african-americans.

i admit it.

but to call every non-africanamerican a p*ssy-balling scrub is funny.

let me guess, Ginobili is also very soft... rite? he never takes hard fouls and always lookin to avoid contact. rite?

you see COLOR, and then you judge

i judge, and then see the COLOR

btw, how do u feel about Larry Bird?

Quote:

I think about two scenarios

A) Black Coach coaching the best player who is white. The team wins the NBA FINALS, and ull give majority of the praise to the head coach.

same team, the team does bad. You'll blame the so called "superstar" who is white.

B) White Coach coaching the best player who is black. The team wins the NBA FINALS, and u'll give majority of the praise to the superstar.

i hear ya cyman. that's what i was gettin at.

• Moderators

Quote:

I think about two scenarios

Everyone on the board.