• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA FINALS: predictions?

cyman3

• Admin

The way miami has been playing, yes, I would put them as favorites. Their defense has shifted gears and where Dallas has one unstoppable option, Miami has two. Considering how ineffective Detroit was at even slowing Wade down, I can't see Dallas causing him problems.

That said, I still predict 6-7 games. I have no horse in the race, so good ball is all I want.

same here, i could care less who wins. i just want to see some good basketball.

i too think it'll go 6-7 games.

u know Dirk + Shaq + Wade are do their thing. if a 2nd hero steps up for the MAVs (im guessin jason terry), it'll go down to the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter for every game.

im excited!

Im pulling for Dallas because of all the obnoxious Miami fans I'm surrounded by here at school. Oh and because Jason Terry deserves to get a ring. And you gotta love Avery Johnson

Who do I think will win? Still gotta say the Mavs. That depth on that bench is just too good. Avery Johnson will also outcoach Pat Riley. You heard it here first.

Found on Real GM:

Raise your hand if you ever thought the following players would be in the NBA Finals: Antoine Walker, Erick Dampier, Keith Van Horn, Jerry Stackhouse, Jason Williams, Jason Terry, or James Posey. Put your hand down Isiah.

Dallas could have had Shaq if they would have given up Dirk. Will this finals determine if they made the right decision?

This is going to be a fun series to watch.

In terms of matchups I actually think that Dallas is better off than Miami. Dallas can put Howard on Wade to slow him down. Shaq can dominate IF he has the legs for it, but Damp and Diop provide 10 fouls and a lot of weight for Shaq to move. Miami has no one to put on Dirk- Haslem will be abused, Walker couldn't defend a high school power foward, Morning is too slow. The only option I see is Posey, but Dirk can shoot over him.

What will be really interesting is how the two J's play, JT (Dallas) and JW (Miami). Those guys could determine the series. Both are hot/cold players whose shots come and go. Whomever gets hot and stays hot will help win the series for their respective team. JW seems to be coming in hot, and JT seems to be ice cold, but the layoff could switch that.

Can't wait for the series to start its going to be great ball. I actually like both teams.

Oh, I predict Dallas in 7, with Dirk MVP.

Quote:

lol... i dont know. thats a good question.

Probably a bug of some sort. We're going to do a software upgrade here this summer sometime soon.. however, its a total nightmare to upgrade because we have heavily modified the software to fit our preference