• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

dominque's dunks w/ rage against the machine

ecc423

I am torn between his baseline spinmoves on the three Seattle defenders and his facial on Bird as my favorite dunks. I am leaning towards the Bird dunk since he got the foul, the crowd was on their feet, and Bird hit the deck.

Quote:

I am torn between his baseline spinmoves on the three Seattle defenders and his facial on Bird as my favorite dunks. I am leaning towards the Bird dunk since he got the foul, the crowd was on their feet, and Bird hit the deck.

i liked the facial on Mchale about a minute in.

• Moderators

Quote:

great video, makes me wonder where dominique would rank today amongst the nba if he was in his prime

Very high, IMO. Can you imagine him with the no hand check rules? Scary.

I loved the Bird and Ewing dunk the most. Both of them hit the floor afterwards while the crowd and his teammates went nuts. I wished they could've panned on the raucous crowd longer after that for effect.

Those were the days when going to the old Omni for a Hawks game used to MEAN something. Hopefully we'll see those days again soon....

We need Nique to show that two handed double pumping dunk to Smoove. Smoove's small hands cause him to boble the ball when he gets hit. The two handed double pumping dunk keeps the ball shielded from the D and lets Josh secure it with 2 hands...plus it looks awesome.

Great link, thanks!

Man I got chills watching that, plus Rage was one of the best groups ever. A great combo.

You can see a little of Dominique in what J Smoove is doing, but Smoove's hands will always limit him somewhat.

The dunk on Bird was great. The couple where he goes over the mosh under the basket are awsome.

How was this guy not a top 50 of all time or a first ballot hall of famer?

Watching that just makes it obvious that they majorly screwed up. I wonder if the Hawk's current dysmal period impacted some of those decisions?

It also made me search for some other dynamic highlight reel players like Barry Sanders, Vick, and our own J Smoove.

Who is the best highlight reel player of all time?

Love the video. 'Nique definitely got pooched in the Top Fifty. His "reputation" (big dunker, no defense, lots of shots) worked against him. Having watched him his whole career, he was a tireless, fierce warrior who often had to try to bail out those around him who threw him the ball to get a shot off. A clear oversight. Great to have him in the organization still.

Nique would be scoring 35ppg game in the league right now.

I think it's a little easier to score now adays, without

being able to "hand check" and be as phyical, like the old days.That "bent" elbow crap makes it harder to keep a player in front of you.

damn....i would like to see Ron artest try to guard Nique.

hmmm i smell a spin move + dunk cool.gif