Quote:

Players

#1 Cris(tina) Crawford

#2 Jon (Contract) Konkak

#3 Toni Kukoc

#4 Dan Dickau

#5 Adam Keefe

I think these choses are self explanatory

How does Toni Kukoc make this list over Ken Norman or Danny Manning? Why is Dickau on the list instead of someone like Priest Lauderdale (both were picked at the very end of the first round and never developed) or bigger busts like Dion Glover?

I guess I am missing the rationale for these guys unless they are the ones you just personally dislike which is entirely your own choice.

Out of the Management list, I don't think Lon Kruger should be on there. He was only here a year and it is not like he hire himself Pete Babcock did.

The Players: None of those players other than Jon Koncak should be on the list. Crawford might have been compensated more than he should but he at least played hard when he was here. Guys like Dan Dickau played for basically peanuts so I don't know why you even have him on the list.

Quote:

Quote:

Players

#1 Cris(tina) Crawford

#2 Jon (Contract) Konkak

#3 Toni Kukoc

#4 Dan Dickau

#5 Adam Keefe

How does Toni Kukoc make this list over Ken Norman or Danny Manning? Why is Dickau on the list instead of someone like Priest Lauderdale (both were picked at the very end of the first round and never developed) or bigger busts like Dion Glover?

I guess I am missing the rationale for these guys unless they are the ones you just personally dislike which is entirely your own choice.

They are all white.

Am I the only one who watched chumps like Reef, Rider, Nazr, Al, etc. destroy the team? I hate what happened upstairs, but I'm a Braves fan I've got bigger gripes! Ultimately they were on the court. There was no OC or DC in the booth calling plays. Those guys sucked. But I truly believe we are turning the corner. I hope.

Quote:

Management

1. Bob Weiss

2. The Atlanta Spirit, LLC

3. Pete Babcock

4. Lon Kruger

5. Time Warner

Players

#1 Cris(tina) Crawford

#2 Jon (Contract) Konkak

#3 Toni Kukoc

#4 Dan Dickau

#5 Adam Keefe

I don't like Dan Dickau but a late first rounder is hardly the reason the Hawks are a mess. Toni? C'mon now. He played well in his short time with the Hawks.

I'd throw Alan Henderson in there. I dislike him more than anyone else... Because he sat on the bench probably faking injuries to collect money. He played with no passion since the year he won comeback player of the year.

Again. Why all the hating on white guys and Hendu. If you know anything about the game then you know the guys I mentioned are all cancers to the team they are on. I have not seen any Reef, Al, or Nazr hate. That is ridiculous. Keep your eye on the prize people! And how could anyone hate on guys from the past while turning a blind eye to the guys that actually started losing. I mean Mark Wohlers still makes me feel empty but he's no Ken Ray. I hope someone gets that.

The reason these men didnt make my list......because Manning was the first to show the buffoon that Babcock was, yeah he gave Konkak the contract but Detroit offered him the same money$$$ so he wasnt alone. But Manning showed that during possibly their bestseason ever he would trade one of the 5 best offensive players of all-time for a sloppy looking balding notalent hack like Manning. Isaih Rider didnt want to be a hawk ut how much sense does it make to trade your best player for a mal-content and then make the mal-content look like some kind of psycho, he was putting up 25PPG, just keep the ruckus silent and trafde him, did you see Indiana trying to make Ron Artest look bad before they could trade him.

Reef was put in a no win position he was a great send option type player, the hawks needed a star to be the Jordan to Reef's pippen, he put up 20/10 every year and was one of the more efficent players in the league. I gaurantee if he had been doing that for another team we would be whining about how we should have him.

• Moderators

I understand. You think Dickau, Kukoc, etc. were really good players who made management look good and therefore were impediments to changing out the team's buffoonish managment. That is why they are more deserving of Manning who underacheived and then ditched the team; Rider who was a cancer that ruined our winning run of teams; Norman who prevented us from having a real SF for years; Henderson who was grossly overpaid and chronically injured; etc. That makes sense.

Seriously why is there so much Ken Norman hate on this site he was a solid player before he got hurt unlike Cris Crawford who got a 7 year deal off one 30point game against the Knicks. WTF confused.gif Ken Norman had solid stats every year unitl the injury, Crawford never even averaged 10PPG or started 30 games in a season, he wasnt even very good in college.

What a joke. Trade rider. Who would take him. Do you know anything about rhythm. Because reef had none of it. And he is the losingest player in NBA history. And you really haven't addresed any of my points about their games. By the way Toni is about the only white guy I've liked on the Hawks. I'm a world class hater. stay in your league.