• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Luol Deng and Hawksquawk...

Diesel

Quote:

I agree with you that Chillz is not an allstar calibre player at either position, however, he is our sixth man. That's unfortunate but that's the choice we made when we picked up JJ and Marvin.

No, that is the choice BK made three years ago when he drafted a player who is not good enough to break into the starting lineup of one of the worse teams in the league.

This is a sad point; but it is as true as it gets.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

the Diaw/Howard arguement.

Isn't that dead at this point? (Given Diaw's performance outside of his contract season being consistently underwhelming.)

I think Diesel will still debate for Childress. His ignorance in these areas stuns me at times. Exodus just killed him with facts and he comes running back for more.

There are 29 GM's who would all take Deng over Childress. Chill puts up MW's numbers and is 3 years older. Plus, Chill has made some really stupid mental plays like fouling intentionally last year when we had just tied the game. He thought we were down one. We lost on the subsequent free throws. I have never seen that happen at the NBA, college, or HS level. I have never seen it at the 4th grade level. The dude brain cramps.

Watching Deng makes me sick. For all those with the lack of basketball smarts who defend Childress over Deng, please go find a good soccer board somewhere and post there.

I have also never in my life heard a guy called a poor shooter who only knocks down 18-20 footers with regularity. Diesel defines 3-point shooting as outside shooting. Diesel has never played basketball that much I know. That dude hasn't whiffed the smell of a gym at any level. No way, no how.

• Premium Member

They all should be dead.

We just like to live in hindsight with the I told you sos...

We got what we got.

HS would be a better place if we:

1. Stop living in the past.

2. Stop trying to act like the mistakes were good decisions.

& Yes.. ALL HAVE SINNED.

Quote:

They all should be dead.

We just like to live in hindsight with the I told you sos...

We got what we got.

HS would be a better place if we:

1. Stop living in the past.

2. Stop trying to act like the mistakes were good decisions.

& Yes.. ALL HAVE SINNED.

so are you taking the first step by not posting a trade scenario shipping Marvin out of town every other day?

• Premium Member

I'm still interested in talking about ways to make the team better...

How you got living in the past and making the team better confused is beyond me.

And Yes Teke, if trading Josh Smith could make us better, I would talk about that too!

Quote:

I'm still interested in talking about ways to make the team better...

How you got living in the past and making the team better confused is beyond me.

And Yes Teke, if trading Josh Smith could make us better, I would talk about that too!

fair enough.

Since I brought up trading Marvin a whole new thread could be dedicated to if we wind up with the 2nd pick and Oden is off the board.

this website would make for great theater!