• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Start worrying at envelope #6

NJHAWK

I dont think 3 teams that werent in the top 3 ever landed the tiop 3 picks. I know two teams have. This means when the envelope for pick 6 gets open its cringe time. Then 5 will really be cringe time. If we make it past 5 and no other teams have moved up then I doubt we get pick 4. Of corse dont forget to cross your fingers before pick 11 cause if the Pacers move up it really sukks for us. Now if pick 11 isnt Indy and they move up and we get pick 4 for Phoenix then its time for this - russian.gif

Quote:

I dont think 3 teams that werent in the top 3 ever landed the tiop 3 picks. I know two teams have. This means when the envelope for pick 6 gets open its cringe time. Then 5 will really be cringe time. If we make it past 5 and no other teams have moved up then I doubt we get pick 4. Of corse dont forget to cross your fingers before pick 11 cause if the Pacers move up it really sukks for us. Now if pick 11 isnt Indy and they move up and we get pick 4 for Phoenix then its time for this -
russian.gif

Look at the bright side, the Hawks would have a shot at O.J. Mayo!

Quote:

Quote:

I dont think 3 teams that werent in the top 3 ever landed the tiop 3 picks. I know two teams have. This means when the envelope for pick 6 gets open its cringe time. Then 5 will really be cringe time. If we make it past 5 and no other teams have moved up then I doubt we get pick 4. Of corse dont forget to cross your fingers before pick 11 cause if the Pacers move up it really sukks for us. Now if pick 11 isnt Indy and they move up and we get pick 4 for Phoenix then its time for this -
russian.gif

Look at the bright side, the Hawks would have a shot at O.J. Mayo!

If the Hawks have any better luck with injuries next season we'll be looking at a pick in the 10 range at the worst.

Smoove and Marvin will be that much better next year. Hopefully Joe won't get injured again. I say it's all or nothing with the lottery this year.

Quote:

If Indy moves into the top 3, we're screwed.

Talk about being the little kid who had no $$$ and couldn't get a popsicle from the ice cream man while the rest got theirs and teased you endlessly (see Eddie Murphy's Delirious back when he was funny). That's what our fate would be if we ended up with no picks at all.

Quote:

...Talk about being the little kid who had no $$$ and couldn't get a popsicle from the ice cream man while the rest got theirs and teased you endlessly (see Eddie Murphy's Delirious back when he was funny)...

"You don't got no ice cream...you didn't get none...cause you are on the welfare...and your Daddy is a alcohaaawlic..." ices_rofl.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I have been praying for weeks for the lottery tonight. We have never needed to be so lucky in a draft as this year.

you guys need to get into this draft chat at ESPN. it's fun.

Its blocked here at work or I would. IT here banned realgm about a year ago, ESPN is mostly blocked and I'm worried this site may get on the list at some point.

If they announce Indy at #11 I'll rejoice like we won the lotto.

That's all I ask for. Just at least a shot at getting a PG finally.

But you're absolutely right, pick 6 is when you have to prepare yourself to see that Hawks logo

Man it's going to suck too.

Not that I ever thought we would ever have fortune like that come our way, but to wait that long just to see us give away our pick like that will still suck.

• Premium Member

sick.gif

This will BY FAR be the hardest draft lottery for me to watch... I'm not anxious, worried, or stressed...just a very sick feeling about it. I wish we would have given Phoenix a top 10 protected pick...at least top 8.

Quote:

sick.gif

This will BY FAR be the hardest draft lottery for me to watch... I'm not anxious, worried, or stressed...just a very sick feeling about it. I wish we would have given Phoenix a top 10 protected pick...at least top 8.

Or even top 5!

Top 5 and maybe we still land Hibbert, Noah, or Jianlian.

Man this sucks.

How the hell did they punk us out like that?

Quote:

BK certainly isn't attending in person. He doesn't want to sit there in case they march the year's ROY out there (that he passed on)...just like the year before when he skipped it while that year's ROY (CP3) represented NOK.
tongue.gif

to look like a fool?

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

BK certainly isn't attending in person. He doesn't want to sit there in case they march the year's ROY out there (that he passed on)...just like the year before when he skipped it while that year's ROY (CP3) represented NOK.
tongue.gif

to look like a fool?

Nique is one of the few people associated with the management of this franchise that still has mojo. Bring it home, Nique!