• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watch Vegas SL games online: See Yi suck Live!

gsuteke

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He started quite good with some nice moves, but then he started missing lots of shots. Barea and Ager looked good for Dallas. Petro is a bum, tries to act cool after he makes one jumper like "hey look at me, I made two points in one half!".^^

Yeah, the most ridiculous thing they said was "in this draft you wanted to have the number 2 pick, cause you couldn't make a mistake there, even if Oden becomes better you didn't have the option to draft him", well I guess then it's best to only have the 60th pick, cause when you pick a good player you look like a genius and if not then you didn't make a mistake. Posted Image

Quote:

They were just saying how much Jeff Green was struggling and was talking about how hes shooting 2-6 and they said "it happens". Durant shooting 4-14 is showing great moves even though hes missing. This is getting pathetic by the announcers.
Durant is 4 for 15 now and the more I watch the more Im happy we landed the 3rd pick over the 2nd.This guy is a chuck and will always be a chuck.Took well over 600 shots in college to pad his stats.Horford is such a better pick for us than Durant who may not even be better than Marvin a year from now

I'm a huge Horford fan, but it's still just Summer League. Tim Duncan and Dwight Howard looked bad early in these games, too. You can tell Durant is going to be special. He can get his shot off with ease over practically anyone, and his offensive package truly is remarkable.

Quote:

Yup. Everyone who does bad in the Summer League end up sucking in the NBA. And on the same note, if you do great in the Summer League then you will be a star in the NBA!
Usually people don't COMPLETELY change their basketball tendencies and there is no secret that Kevin Durant is a chuckIt's not about whether or not the shots are going in this particular night, it's just the fact that's how he plays.He will probably never be a distributor and he will be a significantly worse rebounder on the pro level.These are things that can be seen outside a SL game