• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Steve Nash is a amazing player, all respect to him. I do think he is on steroids however.

he tends to look good when nobody is defending him.

He shot .532 from the field last season and .455 from 3pt range. His true shooting % was an insane .652. He pretty much always looks good on offense.

Quote:

He's either going to destroy you . . or destroy us.

Either way, you have to deploy it sometimes. He's potentially too good of a shooter to just leave rotting on your bench.

Good job Salim.

I want to see Salim more and Lue a lot less. I know Salim can have a bad night, but at least he is not punding the ball and killing our momentum.

Quote:

Quote:

They need to try and play alittle bit of defense.

Just on Nash. You would figure they would have gotten a clue by now that he is hot.

In our defense there's not much anyone's been able to do to slow down Nash for the last several years.

Love seeing Salim drain some bombs tonight!

We lost some ground but haven't lost control of the game like we did with the last two. Staying a step ahead without JJ having a good night.

I'm feeling good about this one so far. The effort is back tonight after a game off against the Nets.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They need to try and play alittle bit of defense.

Just on Nash. You would figure they would have gotten a clue by now that he is hot.

In our defense there's not much anyone's been able to do to slow down Nash for the last several years.

Love seeing Salim drain some bombs tonight!

We lost some ground but haven't lost control of the game like we did with the last two. Staying a step ahead without JJ having a good night.

I'm feeling good about this one so far. The effort is back tonight after a game off against the Nets.

The only thing that's killing me is the number of offensive boards we gave up in the 3rd. No one's been boxing out.

Quote:

Quote:

Question...Why does Horford play so little? He only seems to play around 25 or less minutes a game.

4 turnovers and 3 field goals might have something to do with it.

11 rebounds and 2 blocks should have something to do with it, too. Horford's going to have his ups and downs offensively, but the rebounding will always be there.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great kick by Salim to Chillz. Salim has to play more.

Horford with 5 turnovers now.

You have still have something against Horford don't you?

I do tonight. It is ridiculous for him to have 5 turnovers considering how few touches he has gotten.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great kick by Salim to Chillz. Salim has to play more.

Horford with 5 turnovers now.

You have still have something against Horford don't you?

if the man has 5 turnovers the man has 5 turnovers. it's like they say, "it is what it is."