Dexmethylphenidate

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

When you cant play defense and cant rebound for nothing you will not win many games at all. This is a pathetic defensive performance. Joe Johnson looks down right awful and Josh Childress why is even in the game we need another big guy in there to rebound the ball. Woodson didnt play Shelden Williams not 1 minute... Just a bad bad loss.

Chill was in the backcourt playing with JJ. That's a big team to put on the floor for the most part. But we got outworked today. And a young athletic team like ours should never get outworked.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

god, we suck.

FIRE WOODY

this one isn't woodson's fault. from halftime on he's told this team to attack, attack, attack. it's not him fault josh and joe are jacking up 25 ft three's when their main rebounder is either out of the game or with 5 fouls. you stick to the gameplan and you'll win the game. these guys don't do that.

when the spurs, pistons, and celtics have a gameplan they stick to it. when the bobcats, blazers, and hawks have a gameplan. the stick to it for five possessions and then go into rucker league mode and start chucking.

I agree. JJ and Smoove have to take the brunt of the blame for this one. Even Lue didn't "kill" us today.

How can you sit and here possibly blame smith for this yea he took some bad jumpers but he still shot 50% for the 1st time all season. Got to the line 15 times I think that maybe a career high missed 5 but still he played a solid game he could have rebounded better he still blocked some shots but to blame him is ridculous. If you wanna blame anyone its the team lack of defense and rebounding that loss the game. I cant even count how many putback layups they had that game and how arenas got to the line at will and Jamison draining 3 after 3.

yeah it was smart to play without a PG most of the 4th and not having ANY for your starting,BEST PG in the 4th.How the hell does your starting PG who is by far your best on the roster only gets a little under 14 minutes while your backup who shouldn't even have a job gets almost 20 minutes.We have NO bigman,the other decent ones we have are PF's.Horford has played horribly,he stands around alot,he does get boards but he lets alot get away by standing around doing nothing.He lets guys have layups in his face.Woody has a lineup of forwards and SG's and only two have a servicible handle and that's Joe and Childress.Those trying to get rebounds over two bigs is laughable.We need another big,one that PLAYS big also.

Quote:

Quote:

And lets not forget about Marvin who was 6-16 this game. That's not great at all

Two of those shots were desperation shots at the end of the game.

He had 20/12 with 6 assists.

If yall can complain about Smoove who played great today, then I can complain about Marvin who was 6-16 in this game...

this game was lost in the second quarter. once again we get caught up in chucking up threes and long jumpers. the sooner they get it through their heads that people aren't going to block them if they go up with it the sooner they can get back to winning. this is what sekou said by the hawks player other teams games. since when has joe needed to shoot over 10 three's a game. never! what happens when you do that, you lose! only person that really woke up from that was marvin and that's when we finally started to get back in the game. joe and josh were still trying to throw up bombs. why! we were getting back in the game by attacking even though we were also giving points back up.

this team better figure out that their an NBA team fast. i'm starting to think this entire season isn't woodson's fault. these guys just aren't listening.

Bottom line is a guy you draft 5th overall to be a low post/rebound guy/hustle guy. Has to get more then wood splints ina game where you are getting out rebounded and out work. IMo thats inexcuable the differnce in this game was the lack of rebounding and defense period. To tell me Shelden couldnt have helped in that department Is something I find hard to believe.

Quote:

Yeah, I don't think any of the blame for this game goes to Josh S. or Marvin. They both got to the line a ton and worked hard in the other areas (Marvin had 12 rebounds and 6 assists, and took 10 freethrows!!).

I agree wit this, Joe gets all the blame for this one , the young guys outplayed him today he settled for jumpers the entire game, Marvin and Smoove drove the ball got to the line and hit their FT'S. We need Joe to step it up.......

Quote:

yeah it was smart to play without a PG most of the 4th and not having ANY for your starting,BEST PG in the 4th.How the hell does your starting PG who is by far your best on the roster only gets a little under 14 minutes while your backup who shouldn't even have a job gets almost 20 minutes.We have NO bigman,the other decent ones we have are PF's.Horford has played horribly,he stands around alot,he does get boards but he lets alot get away by standing around doing nothing.He lets guys have layups in his face.Woody has a lineup of forwards and SG's and only two have a servicible handle and that's Joe and Childress.Those trying to get rebounds over two bigs is laughable.We need another big,one that PLAYS big also.

lue and law had 0 points after three quarters. do you expect them to become MJ and go off at that point. for the past four games we've gone with one of those points and they haven't helped us out at all. at some point you have to start winning quarters and for the most part playing childress did that. the wizards points only came after bricks by joe and josh. and let's not forget lue who got ripped at half court by arenas. he was costing us points!

at least horford was getting blocks and rebounds.

disclaimer: i didn't see game

that said, i blame woody for his subs and jj for throwing up 3s all game long like he's arenas

a) law shoulda played 25+ mins this game

b) shelden shoulda played 15+ mins this game...we got outrebounded...so why wasn't shelden, one of our best rebounders, in the game?

c) ugh @ lue seeing more than 10mpg

marvin/smoove/shelden have stepped up this year...jj needs to look to himself, not his lack of help...he is not playing like we shoulda won these last 3 games

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I don't think any of the blame for this game goes to Josh S. or Marvin. They both got to the line a ton and worked hard in the other areas (Marvin had 12 rebounds and 6 assists, and took 10 freethrows!!).

I agree wit this, Joe gets all the blame for this one , the young guys outplayed him today he settled for jumpers the entire game, Marvin and Smoove drove the ball got to the line and hit there FT'S. We need Joe to step it up.......

Plus the guy he was suppose to be checking Jamison killed us down the stretch!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I agree wit this, Joe gets all the blame for this one , the young guys outplayed him today he settled for jumpers the entire game, Marvin and Smoove drove the ball got to the line and hit there FT'S. We need Joe to step it up.......

Plus the guy he was suppose to be checking Jamison killed us down the stretch!

I concur, LOL at folks trying to blame this loss on Smoove

You Josh Smith fans are incredible.

JJ gets the blame because our "best" shooter on the team can't be going 8 - 24. That just can't happen.

Smith always makes questionable plays down the stretch of games. Yes, I'll applaud him for attacking the rim, but he has to play within his limitations. When you go against a team 1 on 4, and you have a chance to set up your half court offense, that's just not smart basketball.

And if you want to talk about the lack of rebounding, remember . . Smoove IS our PF. He's a guy that, honestly, should be leading this team in rebounds, seeing how athletic he is. And he had a total of 4 rebounds. Just like we can't have JJ going 8 - 24, we can't have Smoove grabbing just 4 rebounds in a game.

If it makes you guys feel better, I'll place 75% of the blame on JJ, and 25% of the blame on Smoove.