@

phillipsarena-1.jpg

AKA

HighlightFactoryLogo2351.jpg

The Good Guys

hawks5nl0.gif

The Bad Guys

denver5cj0.gif

The Atlanta Hawks (16-17) enter Tuesday's game fresh off a 104-85 win over Chicago. It was the 1st time the Hawks had defeated the Bulls in a dozen chances. The Hawks enter this game as the 8 seed in the East.

Denver will visit Charlotte and Atlanta on a 2 game road swing and is 7-8 away from home this season. The Nuggets have won four of their last five games overall, including Friday's 113-103 victory over the Orlando Magic at the Pepsi Center.

It's time to raise the roof at Phillips tonight!

iverson_celebrates.jpg

As the Hawks welcome Allen Iverson and the No Look Dribble

allen-iverson.jpg

Not sure if it's the skills or the Prison Tats, but he's got TJ Ford terrfied!

AllenIvesonBucks.jpg

On that note kids sure are cute....

AllenIversn1.jpg

Until they grow up. A neck only a mother could love

a_iverson.jpg

Yes it's a Love Story... Starring AI and his Artwork

1db0.jpg

Meet A I = Anglo-Iverson

e3aa.jpg

Hey fellas does anybody else feel like a stick of women's deodorant?

NUGGETS.jpg

Man this ish is boring... where da weed at?

answer4_400_061222.jpg

Speaking of weed has this guy left the Crack House yet?

chris20andersen.jpg

This just in.... AI traded to Milwaukee

AllenIVerson4.jpg

Make that Boston

ey76r5e6y.jpg

Hey Billy Knight: Sign this Chick to a contract NOW!

incase3.jpg

It's official.... Allen Iverson is a whore!

Allen_Iverson-2.jpg

I Suppos'ta meet my probation officer when?

iverson-1.jpg

Weed makes me forget

allen_iverson-1.jpg

Finally I leave you with the Money Shot of AI and Al's Nuggets

Iverson.jpg

They say a Picture is worth a Thousand Words

sc_07-01-05b.jpg

So that makes this one worth how much?

item.jpg

Enjoy the game everyone and as always....

Viva la Hawks!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone else has seen the Josh Smith/Game resimblence (SP). Me and my boys have been calling him "the Game" for a minute. You good with your layouts too. Nice look.

And I also think this will be a competitve game. We seem to play them well because of their running style and other than Camby, they have no real length. I think Marvin or J. Smith has to have a good defensive game against Melo and make him work the same way LeBron had to work last game at Philips and Joe have a good shooting night.

Nice thread as usual. With the absence of Melo in the thread, I'm assuming he'll be the feature of the game thread the next time we play Denver.

As far as the game goes, I'm glad Charlotte really pushed them lst night and knocked them off. The thing with the Nuggets, is that you have to make AI a scorer, and not a playmaker. And you have to do the opposite with Melo if possible. We can't let him go off. He and Melo have great chemistry together and AI will try to get him going first. Then when teams start to rotate over to Melo, AI will look to attack.

This is the type of game we need a guy like AJ to make some shots from the outside to keep AI from roming the court on defense. He'll get some open looks tonight, so he needs to hit his first few jumpers to keep them honest.

Intrresting battle between Camby and Horford. The game might ultimately be decided by who can get the most rebounds between the two.

NBA player leaving Denver.... coming to Atlanta.

Watch out!

I predict the Nuggets will be a little sluggish tonight.

Does anyone know how the Nuggets fare in transition defense? The Bulls announcers singled that out as their weakness before last game. Boy were they right!

No suprises for us. Just Zaza and his sh!tty pedicure

Carmelo Anthony F 01/15/2008 is probable for Tuesday's game against Atlanta Probable strained back

Chucky Atkins G 01/10/2008 is expected to miss at least two months Out sports hernia surgery

Nene Hilario F 01/11/2008 is out indefinitely Out undisclosed medical condition

Steven Hunter C 01/15/2008 is questionable for Tuesday's game against Atlanta Questionable sore right knee

Eduardo Najera F 01/15/2008 is questionable for Tuesday's game against Atlanta Questionable hyperextended right elbow