• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Lue the worst defender in the league?

capstone21

Woody did. Acie can break down the D and play better defense than both AJ and Lue. AJ and Lue combined for only 5 assists all game. Their inability to create left it up to JJ to create and he wound up with 8 turnovers.

PG play killed us tonight on both ends.

• Premium Member

The minute Acie Law came in I could see that he was the best match-up against the Cavs guards (Snow is like 100 for Christ's sake)... I also knew he would not see an iota of time due to the fact that, unlike what people were claiming after the Laker game, Woody does not adjust his substitution patterns based on matchups.. he just does what he has been doing all year

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I can't think of anyone worse.

Ever since Zaza and T-Lue came back from injury... I don't really care anymore if the Hawks lost because I know Woody is going to play them down the stretch... Those two act like they're the #1 option for the Hawks.

The correlation between their return and our downfall is pretty stunning.

Quote:

that's all he does.It's just those bad shots fall some of the time.He's earned none of the time he gets on the floor.Acie had been consistently playing well then gets benched for this garbage.

Well that's not absolutely true CW. T-Lue IS a pretty good shooter, and he also has major faults otherwise. Acie hasn't proven that he can hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle when it comes to shooting. Everybody wants to pin their "hopes" on Acie's 8 assist - Zero points game.

Let's face it - we are one good NBA PG short of having one good NBA PG. Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

Quote:

When Lue was pounding the ball with 35 seconds left and we were down 3, I screamed at the TV so loudly that my baby woke up. I had a big fight with my wife for that. Needless to say, all the fun I had planned after the game was cancelled. Thank you Lue.

LOL . . I was at the game. The entire arena yelled for him to go at that same time. He was out there dribbling the ball like he was at a summer b-ball camp, teaching 9 year olds how to control their dribble.

Quote:

Quote:

that's all he does.It's just those bad shots fall some of the time.He's earned none of the time he gets on the floor.Acie had been consistently playing well then gets benched for this garbage.

Well that's not absolutely true CW. T-Lue IS a pretty good shooter, and he also has major faults otherwise. Acie hasn't proven that he can hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle when it comes to shooting. Everybody wants to pin their "hopes" on Acie's 8 assist - Zero points game.

Let's face it - we are one good NBA PG short of having one good NBA PG. Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

yeah I agree,even though he didn't look to score much that game.If he starts or just gets more minutes he'll start scoring.