Lue is a Class Act!

atlien

I loved this quote from him:

"It's definitely a good trade for the Hawks," Lue said by phone from Mexico, where he was vacationing for All-Star Weekend. "Bibby's a great point guard. And Acie can learn a lot from him. Bibby's a proven scorer and a proven winner in this league. If you could trade me and AJ for Bibby, you've definitely upgraded the point-guard position.

"Hopefully, this will be what the Hawks need to get to the next level."

I respect him a lot for saying that.

I know many here have had problems with Lue's play this season (myself included), but no one can bad talk the dude he is off the court.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I loved this quote from him:

"It's definitely a good trade for the Hawks," Lue said by phone from Mexico, where he was vacationing for All-Star Weekend. "Bibby's a great point guard. And Acie can learn a lot from him. Bibby's a proven scorer and a proven winner in this league.
If you could trade me and AJ for Bibby, you've definitely upgraded the point-guard position.

"Hopefully, this will be what the Hawks need to get to the next level."

I respect him a lot for saying that.

I know many here have had problems with Lue's play this season (myself included), but no one can bad talk the dude he is off the court.

He certainly is a class act. I just would've said, "I hate y'all"! uglyhammer.gif

Yeah...

I really liked Lue...

he hit some hhuge shots for us...

although sometime I was angry at him...

he was with us through 2-3 years of torment...

and never said a word...

let him go dribble out the shot clock for another team...

Lue is a class act.