• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are getting Jeremy Richardson.

TheDude

sorry if been posted already but Sekou's blog today said we're going to be signing Jeremy Richardson. Good signing in my opinion. He was a fan favorite while he was here and has the talent. Just needs more experience at this level.

Also Sekou said we're looking for a big man and in his opinion we should go ask Dale Davis.

Quote:

sorry if been posted already but Sekou's blog today said we're going to be signing Jeremy Richardson. Good signing in my opinion. He was a fan favorite while he was here and has the talent. Just needs more experience at this level.

Also Sekou said we're looking for a big man and in his opinion we should go ask Dale Davis.

10-day contract or for the season I wonder.

W

Yeah, Richardson seems like a talented kid who just hasn't been able to stick. Not that I want him taking the last shot of the game or anything again...

He's been signed to several 10-days, but those guys never really get a chance to show anything, so it's right back to the D-League.

Won't play much, but we needed one extra guard. Not we need one (better yet, two) big men. A veteran such as Dale Davis would be nice.

• Admin

Quote:

Where exactly does Richardson fit in? We still have Mario. I like Richardson, but we could've used a 3rd PG instead.

He is the backup shooting guard that can shoot threes and has size that we have needed all season. Don't expect Salim to play. Rich and West will share the backup duty based on which role is needed I bet.

we just dumped LO. Couldn't we use another big body?

Especially when Horford would Beast half the East at PF if we got Crapchulia some starting PT.

and yes, that means Marvelous Marv rides the pine to start the game while still getting 30 minutes until it all gets sorted out.

The problem is there's no 5 behind Crapchulia.

Quote:

Which roster filler was he again? I think I remember he played here a few years ago. I think I remember him having one good game.