• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS

NJHAWK

Quote:

This is what people talk about with Salim. We don't have 6 minutes of straight playing time or 5 shots for him to get going. He has to be on right away and come in making shots. 0 - 2 for him off the bench right now.

Bibby will be back in after this timeout . . and you might not see Salim for the rest of the game.

yeah and bibby has played like [censored]. at least salim wasnt getting abused on defense and actually did make a nice play on a steal. bibby needs to step it up. we have no chance with him playing like this. bibby is either hot or cold as ice. there seems to be no in between with him.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its no doubt that we need big games from him and JJ. So far, Horford has been the only one playing consistently well (altho it is hard for anyone to guard a future HOF'er in Garnett), while Chill and Salim have been OK. Everyone else needs to get it together or that 9 point deficit will balloon into a blowout.

Oh yeah, and PLAY DEFENSE!

Damn i wanted mario west to hit that shot at the buzzer soooooo bad. Were doing a damn good job considering bibby and joe havent stepped up. I think it can only get better in the second half. On a side note, im sick of Pierce looking like he is gettin tazed every time there is contact and why wont one of those guys tell Charles Barkley "afterletit" is not a word LOL

It's amazing we are only down by 9 at the half and Smoove and Bibby have just 2 pts each.

We really need Smoove to get going in the 2nd half.

This thing is do-able. I thought things would look much worse after the first half. Lets see which team kicks it into high gear.

Bibby is flat out selling us out right now. Not with just his lack of shotmaking, but also with his lack of playmaking or defensive awareness. Just a horrible game from him right now.

And although JJ will probably get 10 assists tonight, we need points from him as well. Like I said, we need his scoring AND playmaking to keep up with the Celtics.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Bibby is flat out selling us out right now. Not with just his lack of shotmaking, but also with his lack of playmaking or defensive awareness. Just a horrible game from him right now.

Thank God Woodson took him out of the game!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

And although JJ will probably get 10 assists tonight, we need points from him as well. Like I said, we need his scoring AND playmaking to keep up with the Celtics.

and it doesn't help that rondo is ballin, bibby looks like the rookie and rondo looks like the playoff grizzled veteran

Quote:

JJ can't get it done against good teams. That's what I've been saying.

He has literally been triple teamed anytime he gets inside the 3 point line with the ball. He has not been great, but the attention he gets is the reason we're not down 55 right now