• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith is a no show

TruJerz

His apologists will use the following:

He was nervous playing his 1st playoff game

He is still recovering from the allergic reaction he experienced

He's only XX (fill in the balnk because we've heard it for 4 years)

Mike Woodson is a bad coach

BK should have drafted Chris Paul

He was forced to guard 7 players at once

(And my favorite often used) At least he was trying

Quote:

His apologists will use the following:

He was nervous playing his 1st playoff game

He is still recovering from the allergic reaction he experienced

He's only XX (fill in the balnk because we've heard it for 4 years)

Mike Woodson is a bad coach

BK should have drafted Chris Paul

He was forced to guard 7 players at once

(And my favorite often used) At least he was trying

josh hasn't showed up, but neither has bibby or joe. when your 3 best players don't show up, its hard to win.

Quote:

I'm no apologist or hater, but I can safely say that he, along with damn near everyone else on the Hawks team sans Horford and Chill, are playing like utter crap right now.

Exactly. I was about to type that very same thing. JJ's passing has been good. Otherwise, he's been off as well.

Damn . . those cats have no respect for Zaza whatsoever.

Quote:

Both Joe Johnson and Bibby should be traded in the offseason. The Hawks will never have a bright future with these inferior players eating up cap space.

i'm trying to see the sarcasm, but i don't see it. i hope i'm missing it, but if not you're a joke, everything u say is a joke. a damn joke

I'm guessing that Doc and Thibadeaux are game-planning to stop skilled players like JJ and Bibby from being effective. But Smith's game is predicated on his energy and athleticism... oh and having some level of discipline when it comes to decision-making.

Shooting a contested jump shot should be a little more challenging than passing to a PG at the beginning of a fast break opportunity.

Quote:

lol kobe shot 7-21 i guess they should trade him

Show me where I suggested trading him.

Just a one game commentary... dude sucked. And not because he missed shots but because he showed limited maturity, discipline and basketball IQ. Physical mistakes are expected. Poor shooting against the best defensive squad in the league makes sense.

Showing few signs of emotional or intellectual growth in the biggest game of your career that spans over 300 NBA games? Well...

Quote:

Quote:

lol kobe shot 7-21 i guess they should trade him

Show me where I suggested trading him.

Just a one game commentary... dude sucked. And not because he missed shots but because he showed limited maturity, discipline and basketball IQ. Physical mistakes are expected. Poor shooting against the best defensive squad in the league makes sense.

Showing few signs of emotional or intellectual growth in the biggest game of your career that spans over 300 NBA games? Well...

he was bad but honestly, smooth wasn't the main reason we lost. jj has to show up, and so does smooth, but bibby did not help the team in any way. i wanted bibby b4 there were even rumors about him being traded to hawks, but tonite i was like get him out the game. i said the same about smooth, but a least he contributed with blocks and rebounds.

People need to realize Josh Smith didn't ran his mouth. If you think he ran his mouth from this quote (which the media took way out of context) then you're just been an ass.

Quote:

"We'd be fools to think it's not possible," said fourth-year Hawks forward Josh Smith. "We'd be bigger fools not to believe in ourselves, especially after the way people have bashed us the past few years.
Why shouldn't we think we're going to shock the world
? The Warriors showed everybody that it's not impossible."