• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gearon Jr. ON 790...

Diesel

• Premium Member

From what he is saying..... this is what I got...

1. Woody is not safe at all. (I don't believe that).

2. We will resign Josh and Josh.

3. We will add to the team in the offseason.

OK... How is that possible?? I think that means that Marvin gets traded...

4. JJ and Doc Rivers gave Woodson a vote of confidence.

He's still talking. I think he pressured BK out... by saying that woody will be kept. I think he will try to get Woody what he wants.... and will probably have to trade either Marvin or Bibby to get it!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

You mean you continue to hope and pray that Marvin will get traded. Nothing so far points to Marvin going anywhere other than your delusional dreams.

Well, that sounds like Dominique won't be GM. Michael said GMs and HCs come and go, and Dominique is a guy they want to be in the organization for a long time.

He just said they don't want Dominique in a position where he can be replaced.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

You mean you continue to hope and pray that Marvin will get traded. Nothing so far points to Marvin going anywhere other than your delusional dreams.

I know that you are one of the Marvin sack riders... However,

What he said is:

1. We plan on resigning Josh and Josh.

2. We plan on picking up a player that we need this summer.

The facts are :

1. We don't have capspace.

2. We don't have draft picks.

all we have is Marvin and Bibby's contracts... because there's no way in hell we are trading Al or JJ...

So why are squeezing Marvin's sack so hard. There's only one way we can get what we want.

• Premium Member

I don't think Gearon Jr. gets it.

Bibby is inconsistent.

March he says is the most important month because of playoff runs.

I feel just the opposite.

March is the month when teams tank...

He is correct about JJ and Horf though.

Did he say ANYTHING about bringing in a big name or big money player??

He didn't need to mention Marvin because Marvin isn't a RFA this year so we don't have to do anything with him. He doesn't have a massive salary either so it's not like he is some huge trading chip.

Bibby, on the other hand, has a huge contract and if anyone is traded he is by far the most likely since he was only a temporary solution anyway but what I find hilarious (and tiresome) is that your first thought is that Marvin will be traded, not Bibby.

I'm still not sure what Marvin has done to you but from the amount of time and energy you have spent hating on him I'm beginning to wonder what that might be.

Things I can take from this:

1. Mike Woodson will be retained as head coach.

2. The GM will likely be an in house promotion, because they are more likely to work with Mike Woodson.

3. Josh and Josh will be resigned.

4. They are relying on Mike Bibby.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Did he say ANYTHING about bringing in a big name or big money player??

He didn't need to mention Marvin because Marvin isn't a RFA this year so we don't have to do anything with him. He doesn't have a massive salary either so it's not like he is some huge trading chip.

Bibby, on the other hand, has a huge contract and if anyone is traded he is by far the most likely since he was only a temporary solution anyway but what I find hilarious (and tiresome) is that your first thought is that Marvin will be traded, not Bibby.

I'm still not sure what Marvin has done to you but from the amount of time and energy you have spent hating on him I'm beginning to wonder what that might be.

So you think he's going to make a big fuss about bringing in another Richardson or a West in the offseason.

It was one of the first things out of his mouth. We're going to get a player that we need. he didn't have to say big name. The way he said it suggested an established player. When you don't have capspace or draft picks.. that means you're trading my friend. Get off the sack.

Quote:

We're going to get a player that we need

You mean like David Andersen, who they already said they were bringing over as our psuedo 1st round draft pick? Considering he is the type of player that fills a big hole in our offensive ability he would be the first thing that comes to most peoples minds.

Quote:

Get off the sack

I'm truly sorry for what Marvin did to you. You really should seek some type of counseling for it.