• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OK it's time. Nominations for play of the YEAR!!!

Diesel

Quote:

LOL DJ its hard to blow the roof off of Philips when there is no one there!

Plus, while a phenonomal shot, it wasn't that uncommon, especially in the college ranks, guys take and make those regularly-i.e. Chris Lofton, JJ Redick, etc.

Anyways, great great shot but not play of the year. For true play of the year I'm thinking regular season would probably be Bibby's three against Toronto, right? That was crazy! Playoffs probably JJ's game four trey or game six's shot with a minute left.

Ah...I know it wasn't the play of the year.

That game was the night of the downtown tornado. That's where the "blowing the roof off" line came from.

Other regular season plays I haven't seen mentioned. Playoffs can wait, since damn near every play at home was memorable. (I'll let somebody else go hunt down the videos on these.)

-Joe's GW vs. Minnesota. (Obviously.)

-Bibby's three to force OT vs. Toronto.

-Joe's shot from 3/4 court @ New Jersey.

-Acie's half-court buzzer beater. (Right handed, too. I think...)

-Smoove's block on D-Wade.

-Smoove's block on Nocioni.

-Marvin's dunk on Nocioni.

-Smoove's dunks on Sean Williams, Turiaf, etc.

-Smoove's windmill in Orlando.

-Horford's dunk on Diop. (Only because it was literally just minutes into his NBA career.)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll watch that later on. Something's wrong with my youtube right now, everything comes up fine and it loads but the video's just stop playing after the first 2 seconds, like I hit pause on it. The full video downloads though. It's never done that before, don't know what it is.

Quote:

LOL DJ its hard to blow the roof off of Philips when there is no one there!

Plus, while a phenonomal shot, it wasn't that uncommon, especially in the college ranks, guys take and make those regularly-i.e. Chris Lofton, JJ Redick, etc.

Anyways, great great shot but not play of the year. For true play of the year I'm thinking regular season would probably be Bibby's three against Toronto, right? That was crazy! Playoffs probably JJ's game four trey or game six's shot with a minute left.

I watch college ball quite a bit. I haven't seen any people try that shot when beside when the half was about to end......

• Moderators

Quote:

um the one from THIS YEAR lol

Obviously. The other one is a hell of a facial and still fun to watch, though.

The game saving block on Wade was the play of the year for me because we were heavily at risk to miss the playoffs and it was so clutch and clean that not even the zebras could help him out.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I'll watch that later on. Something's wrong with my youtube right now, everything comes up fine and it loads but the video's just stop playing after the first 2 seconds, like I hit pause on it. The full video downloads though. It's never done that before, don't know what it is.

MEE TOOO>