• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

It's official: Childress goes Greek.

DJ_Money

Screw Childress. He really turned his back on this franchise in my opinion. I know he had to do it for the money but he knows our history and how we were trying to turn this around and he deciceds to be the first to do this?

american players in europe who dream of playing in the NBA probably think he is insane.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Screw Childress. He really turned his back on this franchise in my opinion. I know he had to do it for the money but he knows our history and how we were trying to turn this around and he deciceds to be the first to do this?

american players in europe who dream of playing in the NBA probably think he is insane.

Not unless you're a star over there.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This guy just went to every NBA team's blacklist.

If guys like Spreewell could continue to get jobs year after year, I doubt that Childress is going to be blacklisted for taking more money outside the NBA.

Yeah he will.

Mainly because he's the first american to do it. He's going to be out the NBA for a year. His name will go down with names like Coarsely and Jawad Williams. Those guys were good College players but went overseas instead of the NBADL. Imagine how hard it is for them to get a real look.

Blacklisting is such an obvious form of collusion, that is not going to happen because it is very easy to prove. Especially if Childress comes back as a 28 year old in his prime trying to land an NBA contract where he could easily get more than the MLE at that time.

Quote:

Seriously...somebody must have got seriously wronged and put some powerful mojo on us. How many odd/bad luck scenarios can you list for the city of Atlanta?

Bret Farve...

Michael Vick...

The ownership fiascos...

The entirety of the Atlanta Braves...

DerMarr Johnson...

The Atlanta Flames...

Dr. J...

...and many more!

LoL, we're cursed man. Now add Chill and his history making deal to the list.

something.gif

Dany Heatley