• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What say you?

exodus

It seems our mod took exception to a post i made about Mo. When it was suggested that Marvin should have to earn his starting spot back because of last nights game i said.

Some of the comments here are pretty ridiculous. Not only did Mo have a weak game but Marvin had two strong games against Philly late last year when we really needed them.

Dolphan took that to mean i said Mo's game was "almost as weak as possible".

Is there anyone here who agrees with Dolphan? If so please explain.

It seems our mod took exception to a post i made about Mo. When it was suggested that Marvin should have to earn his starting spot back because of last nights game i said.

Dolphan took that to mean i said Mo's game was "almost as weak as possible".

Is there anyone here who agrees with Dolphan? If so please explain.

Exodus for someone who talks about someone having reading comprehension problems and what not you sure do have a difficult time spelling my username, either that or you're intentionally trying to be an ass. So which is it?

Exodus for someone who talks about someone having reading comprehension problems and what not you sure do have a difficult time spelling my username, either that or you're intentionally trying to be an ass. So which is it?

I agree with Ex that Dolfan's interpretation of his post was a little sketchy but I gotta say Ex...you brought up your post count and sparing the rod...then since you've been here that long you should know how to spell Dol's SN and stop bitching for the sake of bitching.

LOL you know for some reason it just got stuck in my head. I have seen so many people spell it that way i guess i just went along.

I will try to correct it. Maybe i should just shorten it to Dol to be safe.

speaking of bitching for the sake of bitching I havent' clicked on any of the "we won but...." theads but damn the Hawks just opened the season with a Win on the road against Dwight Howard.

Jeez Louise people just enjoy it!

That type of thread is what initiated this exchange.

but damn the Hawks just opened the season with a Win on the road against Dwight Howard.

Gotta agree. Also, if JS STARTS a season hot other teams are in trouble. He always starts off slow. We'll see if it all sticks.

W

Speaking of JS one big difference year over year - I only yelled at the TV as he chucked 3 pointers, in the past I would have damaged some electronics over it

His shot does look better, I just hope he doesn't fall in love with it.

I had the same reaction.

Smith really is a central cog to the Hawks, well that's not news, but still his play really can dictate the game and the Hawks chances of winning. Probably more than any other player on the team.

In terms of the win..but threads. I think they are fun to point out what you saw as areas needing improvement in the game. Isn't that what fans do? Go up North and that is all that sports talk radio is, so maybe that is just my model of how it should work.

Gotta agree. Also, if JS STARTS a season hot other teams are in trouble. He always starts off slow. We'll see if it all sticks.

W

It brings to mind that some complained about Woody calling Josh out. I do believe Wednsdays results (Josh's game) was the desired effect.

Go Woody.

I had the same reaction.

Smith really is a central cog to the Hawks, well that's not news, but still his play really can dictate the game and the Hawks chances of winning. Probably more than any other player on the team.

In terms of the win..but threads. I think they are fun to point out what you saw as areas needing improvement in the game. Isn't that what fans do? Go up North and that is all that sports talk radio is, so maybe that is just my model of how it should work.

I believe with a more balanced roster with vets on the bench, we can win with a "bad game" by Josh. Or any single player. In past a bad game by Josh meant trouble, not now.

I believe with a more balanced roster with vets on the bench, we can win with a "bad game" by Josh. Or any single player. In past a bad game by Josh meant trouble, not now.

Yeah, the vets should really help out.

Maybe its more accurate to say is that when Smith is having an excellent game, the chances of the Hawks winning increase dramatically. JJ has had great games, but the Hawks still lost. When Smith has one of those, esp on the defensive end, that game is much easier to win. Hence, that is why I was calling him the most significant cog.

QUOTE (gsuteke @ Oct 30 2008, 05:39 PM)

but damn the Hawks just opened the season with a Win on the road against Dwight Howard.

QUOTE (Walter) @Oct 31 2008, 07:37 AM)

W

:no-no: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Walt just turned positive!!

Im putting all my money in stocks.

QUOTE (gsuteke @ Oct 30 2008, 05:39 PM)

QUOTE (Walter) @Oct 31 2008, 07:37 AM)

W

:no-no: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Walt just turned positive!!

Im putting all my money in stocks.

LOL