• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jessica Biel as a stripper in "Powder Blue"

Admin

I can't wait to see this movie! With Forest Whitaker, Jessica Biel, Ray Liotta, Patrick Swayze, and Kris Kristofferson it has a pretty solid cast but from the trailer it looks like she is stripping constantly in the movie which is even more incentive to see it.

I can't wait to see this movie! With Forest Whitaker, Jessica Biel, Ray Liotta, Patrick Swayze, and Kris Kristofferson it has a pretty solid cast but from the trailer it looks like she is stripping constantly in the movie which is even more incentive to see it.

I'm much more interested in seeing Tomei in The Wrestler. Biel is just bland. As far as attractive goes, she's not on the top of my list. I feel sorry for the dude for his health problems, but having Swayze in a movie is a strike against the movie. Kris is still alive? That surprises me.

I'm much more interested in seeing Tomei in The Wrestler. Biel is just bland. As far as attractive goes, she's not on the top of my list. I feel sorry for the dude for his health problems, but having Swayze in a movie is a strike against the movie. Kris is still alive? That surprises me.

I've seen the Wrestler and Tomei was pretty hot in it, but she was hotter in "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead". As much as I like Tomei, Biel is much hotter physically and on top of that she hasn't come close to doing nude yet so this is a big change for her and could be this decades "Flashdance" judging by the trailer.

I'm also a huge Forrest Whitaker fan so he's an added bonus for me. Swayze looked rough in that television interview but he looks pretty good in this movie and in his TNT series so I'd guess they were filmed before his health got worse.

I'm hoping that Kristofferson is still alive otherwise this movie is going to have a "Weekend at Bernies" feel to it LOL.

I've seen the Wrestler and Tomei was pretty hot in it, but she was hotter in "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead". As much as I like Tomei, Biel is much hotter physically and on top of that she hasn't come close to doing nude yet so this is a big change for her and could be this decades "Flashdance" judging by the trailer.

I'm also a huge Forrest Whitaker fan so he's an added bonus for me. Swayze looked rough in that television interview but he looks pretty good in this movie and in his TNT series so I'd guess they were filmed before his health got worse.

I'm hoping that Kristofferson is still alive otherwise this movie is going to have a "Weekend at Bernies" feel to it LOL.

Beils face doesn't do much for me.

Beils face doesn't do much for me.

Umm, do you like men?

But seriously, I can see her not being in a top 5 or whatever (to each their own) but for her to not even be attractive to you? Sounds like you should get your testosterone checked as you may have a shortage.

Umm, do you like men?

But seriously, I can see her not being in a top 5 or whatever (to each their own) but for her to not even be attractive to you? Sounds like you should get your testosterone checked as you may have a shortage.

I'm sure he'd hit it. :D

But, people have different tastes. There's a lot of chicks that are universally considered hot and I don't agree, like Jessica Alba. I mean, I'm not saying I wouldn't, but she ain't all that IMO.

It seems like the stripping is not "sexy", it's sad. The preview seems like it is in the mold of a "Crash", which I found to be extremely melodramatic and unrealistic.

As far as Biel being hot, well, I'm into her but everyone has their thing. We're animals, man! Like personally, I think that Penelope Cruz is just hideously ugly. Jessica Biel has a Linda Evangalista type elegant facial structure that may not work for some people. Same with a Cate Blanchette. It works for me, though.

• Moderators
It seems like the stripping is not "sexy", it's sad. The preview seems like it is in the mold of a "Crash", which I found to be extremely melodramatic and unrealistic.

As far as Biel being hot, well, I'm into her but everyone has their thing. We're animals, man! Like personally, I think that Penelope Cruz is just hideously ugly. Jessica Biel has a Linda Evangalista type elegant facial structure that may not work for some people. Same with a Cate Blanchette. It works for me, though.

I totally agree with this. Definitely doesn't look like something you can watch from Biel without feeling like you are dehumanizing her. And she is hot so that's no good! I liked Crash so that wouldn't be a bad thing if this is where it is going - hopefully not like Closer where I disliked all the characters so much that it made it hard to enjoy the movie.

Umm, do you like men?

I don't like her facial features very much. Sometimes her body also has a manly appearance:

jessica-biel-with-dogs.jpg

Sometimes those arms look alittle too big.