• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is this the worst 7 game series ever?

capstone21

Man, these games are over before the 2nd quarter ever begins. There is no drama or anticipation. One team always comes out to play while the other lays down and dies. Where is the intensity from both teams?

fixed

Both teams are just mentally weak and can't or don't want to fight back.

Man, these games are over before the 4th ever begins. There is no drama or anticipation. One team always comes out to play while the other lays down and dies. Where is the intensity from both teams?

It's down there. But it's not surprising considering the quality of the teams.

Series goes to 7, and yet somehow pretty much all of the games are unwatchable. Even as a fan with a team involved, this is the second game I've turned off before it ended. It's pretty bad when the game is so bad you turn off a playoff that your own team is involved in.

Series goes to 7, and yet somehow pretty much all of the games are unwatchable. Even as a fan with a team involved, this is the second game I've turned off before it ended. It's pretty bad when the game is so bad you turn off a playoff that your own team is involved in.

Yep. I played a game of NBA2K9 during the 3rd quarter just to see if I could score as many points as the Hawks in 5 minute quarters. And I did.

It really has been bad...it's either a case of one team showing up and the other team just dying by halftime. The only game where both teams stood a chance of winning after halftime was Game 4. Other than that, yuck.

Game 7 is still a must-watch though, just because it's game 7.

This thread is crap! There is a TON of suspense and we should be thankful that both teams are willing to give us that suspense early in the game and not make us wait 4 quarters for it. This way by the 2nd quarter you know who is going to win and you can go out and enjoy the rest of the evening in whatever fashion you choose.

This thread is crap! There is a TON of suspense and we should be thankful that both teams are willing to give us that suspense early in the game and not make us wait 4 quarters for it. This way by the 2nd quarter you know who is going to win and you can go out and enjoy the rest of the evening in whatever fashion you choose.

HA! :beer:

• Premium Member

I told my brother the same thing last night. Horrible, horrible, horrible series. Miami is a total b*tch team. Everyone aside of Wade is a talentless hack... and still we play as bad (worse?) than they do. It's enough to make me puke. Niether team has an ounce of heart or poise, and only perform when things are going their way.

I want this series to end in the worst way. I am so sick of watching Miami (and us) play. If we loose hopefully some changes are made, preferably Woodson being fired but I wouldn't be opposed for trading ANY of our players (yes, even Horf) at this point. If we win we will get slaughtered by Cleveland but I'd rather watch us get blown out by a great team than get blown out by a joke team like Miami.

As a Hawks fan, this ended up being a pretty good series because we won.

However, if I was a casual fan of this series, with ALL 7 games getting out of hand at one point or another plus neither team has a legitimate chance at a championship run, I would've changed the channel many times. Just ugly to watch.