• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who Was The Hawks' MVP of this series?

Colin

meow  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bibby for proving to be a veteran presence with playoff experience even in the games we lost?

Joe Johnson for not letting the tough first six games bother him, and proving he was the star of our team with his game 7 performance? That 30 footer made me pee myself.

Josh Smith for dominating at home, and bouncing back from the beating he took from the media for his missed dunk? His amazing bounce passes on fast breaks too.

Zaza for pretty much proving he can get under anyone's skin, diving for loose balls, and amazing bench presence?

Marvin for taking one for the team and high fiving people with his injured wrist!?

Solomon Jones for trying to be Zaza for 5 seconds and get in Wade's face?

Horford for playing tonight with whatever ankle injury he had?

Mario West for great defense in 8 second spurts?

Randolph Morris for trying to dribble?

Flip Murray for the spark off the bench, and lack of conscience, enabling him to hit some shots, and his actually great dribble penetration and passes to Zaza?

Jamaal Magloire for having like 2 points and 3987 stupid fouls?

ZAZAAAAAA

Edited by Colin

I dont know man. It certainly would NOT be Joe for me. Hardly anyone was really all that consistent enough throughout the series.

Bibby started off really well, but disappeared at times. Plus, he was guarding Chalmers. Chalmers.

Smoove was ok, but he disappeared on the road mostly, and jacked up way too many jumpers and threes (15.4% on threes). Amazingly only had 1.8 TOs a game...

Horford didnt do a whole lot this series before the injury. He pretty much let JO punk him. Aside from that egregious error, you gotta love his energy.

Marvin gets a N/A because he was hurt for all but like 5 seconds.

Flip is fearless on the floor, which is something we dont have from an offensive standpoint on our bench, but dude still shot 36% from the field....36% Nice 2.8 to 1 Assist:TO ratio though.

Pachulia was probably the best all-around player in terms of consistency. He brought the toughness and energy that lacked in the rest of our starting unit when he was subbed in. He still got manhandled some on defense, but dude hit some clutch FTs and got in peoples' grills. Gotta love that. Plus, he rebounded at a very good clip.

I would have to give it to Zaza.

Bibby for proving to be a veteran presence with playoff experience even in the games we lost?

Joe Johnson for not letting the tough first six games bother him, and proving he was the star of our team with his game 7 performance? That 30 footer made me pee myself.

Josh Smith for dominating at home, and bouncing back from the beating he took from the media for his missed dunk? His amazing bounce passes on fast breaks too.

Zaza for pretty much proving he can get under anyone's skin, diving for loose balls, and amazing bench presence?

Marvin for taking one for the team and high fiving people with his injured wrist!?

Solomon Jones for trying to be Zaza for 5 seconds and get in Wade's face?

Horford for playing tonight with whatever ankle injury he had?

Mario West for great defense in 8 second spurts?

Randolph Morris for trying to dribble?

Flip Murray for the spark off the bench, and lack of conscience, enabling him to hit some shots, and his actually great dribble penetration and passes to Zaza?

Jamaal Magloire for having like 2 points and 3987 stupid fouls?

ZAZAAAAAA

gotta go with Bibby..he was the most consistent and was a good leader. Josh Smith was good but only at home..he was inconsistent. Zaza was key but not MVP. Joe Johnson had a huge game 7 but was a no show in the other 6 games for the most part. and Flip was good also but Bibby was the man..came 2 play every game and didnt take a play off even on defense lol Bibby gets my vote

Zaza. He was the x-factor, the one player they couldnt match. He took out Jermaine O'Neil, which was huge. He got under the skin and inside the head of the entire Heat team. He galvanized the crowd. He had the Hawks' best effort in the most important game of the series, game 4. He also was able to play big minutes with Horford being ineffective or hurt.

King Zaza, indeed.

Mike Bibby. Why? Because for the first time in a while, I think he showed that he could really be the leader of this team... when we really needed him to be one. Hitting threes, directing traffic, playing above-average defense. He got on Josh Smith for constantly complaining to the refs instead of just playing hard and I read somewhere that he got on Woodson for not getting the ball to Josh Smith more often to let him drive or something. If Bibby can keep playing like this, and if JJ/Josh Smith play on the top of their game we'll have a much better chance to beat the Cavs.

Mike Bibby. Why? Because for the first time in a while, I think he showed that he could really be the leader of this team... when we really needed him to be one. Hitting threes, directing traffic, playing above-average defense. He got on Josh Smith for constantly complaining to the refs instead of just playing hard and I read somewhere that he got on Woodson for not getting the ball to Josh Smith more often to let him drive or something. If Bibby can keep playing like this, and if JJ/Josh Smith play on the top of their game we'll have a much better chance to beat the Cavs.

That's actually a very good case to vote for Bibby. Just think if Bibby would've played like he did in this series, last year against Boston? We might have at least made those games in Boston a lot closer.

Zaza's energy fueled the team. He was far more consistent, too.

The crowd absolutely exploded every time they had a chance to cheer for Zaza. They showed another Zaza-Rocky montage this game and the crowd was going crazy over it. No doubt he was the people's champ.

I give the slight edge to Z. Smoove was good but Z consistently hustled all the time. You will always win over the crowd with hustle...although Smoove's highlight dunks won over the crowd as well.

Zaza or Bibby, since Zaza was more of a surprise I voted for Zaza.