• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should Speedy be given a second chance to shine?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

How can you judge a guy if you really haven't seen him play? I see that he's an URFA in 2010 so he should be on next year's roster. Honestly, the man is still the Hawks 2nd best option (or 1st if Bibby jets) at PG. Right????

Edited by NineOhTheRino

The guy's entire game was predicated on speed thus his namesake..... I can't imagine at his age, with his injuries and rust that he'd be anywhere near as effective. He finally has value to us as an expiring contract for teams trying to shed payroll.

• Premium Member
How can you judge a guy if you really haven't seen him play? I see that he's an URFA in 2010 so he should be on next year's roster. Honestly, the man is still the Hawks 2nd best option (or 1st if Bibby jets) at PG. Right????

Even if Speedy had played the last 4 years, we still would have to strongly consider trading his contract.

The fact that he's had a 3 year break means that we owe nothing to him.

• Premium Member

I think he signed a $25 million contract and has played in less than 50 games. For that reason alone I'd ride em till the wheels fall off.

no homo

speedy_071306_2_170.jpg

i think he pulled a groin doing this photo shoot. :smile:

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
Even if Speedy had played the last 4 years, we still would have to strongly consider trading his contract.

The fact that he's had a 3 year break means that we owe nothing to him.

Brilliantly stated.

i think he pulled a groin doing this photo shoot. :smile:

Hilariously stated.

Yes he should have a chance to shine. He should go to Phillips arena during a sell out next year and shine each and every fan in attendence shoes that night for the agony we suffered over his signing his lazy brittle ayss. I have a gut feeling Speedy will play at least 60 games this season and contribute for whoever we trade him too, why BECAUSE ITS HIS CONTRACT YEAR.

• Premium Member
Yes he should have a chance to shine. He should go to Phillips arena during a sell out next year and shine each and every fan in attendence shoes that night for the agony we suffered over his signing his lazy brittle ayss. I have a gut feeling Speedy will play at least 60 games this season and contribute for whoever we trade him too, why BECAUSE ITS HIS CONTRACT YEAR.

brittle yes. lazy????

No to Craig Claxton...a big fat hells noooooooo. The thing I love about Craig the most is the enormous trading chip he will be for us this year. :beer: