Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Premium Member
What's the new lineup?

Bibby/Jamal/Joe/Smith/Horford?

or

Jamal/Joe/Marvin/Smith/Horford?

(assuming we lose one of Bibby or Marvin)

If I had to guess, it would be Jamal/Joe/Marvin/Smith/Horford. This is a big lineup and gives the team lots of flexibility with substituitions. It also means that the Hawks can cut back on JJ's minutes when they bring in a point guard (hopefully Flip) and slide Jamal to the 2.

My prediction is we sign draft the best PG remaining @ 19, sign Marvin, Flip, and Zaza, and try to find another big man for Morris's spot.

What's the new lineup?

or

I see the Crawford as an ideal 6th man to step in and play for Flip Murray. Granted he is twice the price as Flip but Crawford is probably more explosive.

In other worder I would keep the starting 5 the same if we keep Marvin and Bibby.

I do not see Flip coming back. There is not enough room on any team for 2 types of players like Flip and Crawford.

Crawford put up some good numbers with the Knicks last season , before he was traded

19. 6 pts 43 %fg and 45% on 3pts

Maybe we can resign Bibby and use Carwford as flips replacement or Trade Marvin for 2 good role players...

horrible player. Typical one on one selfish chunker that doesn't help a team. Go job Hawks. Spurs get Jefferson and you get this pile of dung. Great job. If Nellie doesn't want a chunker than that shows there is something wrong with Crawford on it's own.

Horrible post. Typical negative nellie knee-jerk reactionary that doesn't help a forum. Good job, Hawksquawk. Other forums get quality posters and we get this pile of dung. Great job.

Crawford put up some good numbers with the Knicks last season , before he was traded

19. 6 pts 43 %fg and 45% on 3pts

Maybe we can resign Bibby and use Carwford as flips replacement or Trade Marvin for 2 good role players...

Everybody puts up good numbers with the Knicks. But you see how good their win/loss record was. I bet Woody had a lot of influence on this trade. I wanted Speedy gone as much as the next guy. But this is NOT the player that is needed.

I am a bit disturbed by the reaction this is getting on the Warriors RealGM board.

They think their return on Crawford stinks to high heavens, however they're ecstatic to see him go.

Addition by subtraction I read. Al Harrington Part Deux?

What's the new lineup?

or

I think Bibby stays and Murray goes :( I would start Bibby Johnson Marvin Josh Smith and Horford still with Crawford as 6th man

Horrible post. Typical negative nellie knee-jerk reactionary that doesn't help a forum. Good job, Hawksquawk. Other forums get quality posters and we get this pile of dung. Great job.

If this guy is so good, how come nobody wants to keep him? How come he's never been apart of a winning team? In his whole career he has NOT help make a team better. He stands on the outside and shoots three's. That's what he does. SA knows what they're doing. They bring in fundamental players that will help their team. What does this team do? Bring in one on one chunkers because the Head coach is a complete moron. Last year jamal shot 40.6%. That's all you really got to say about him.