pimp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
another twitter from Sekou

{Watching Josh Smith and Steve Smith workout at McEachern HS. Ol' school teaching new school a few tricks of the trade}

That's good news. Smitty can definitely teach him a few things. I wish he'd help him with his shot.

another twitter from Sekou

{Watching Josh Smith and Steve Smith workout at McEachern HS. Ol' school teaching new school a few tricks of the trade}

That is awsome.

Steve Smith was a great low post player with a deadly turn around jumper. Would be nice of Smoove could catch on to Smith savvy and veteran tricks of the trade.

That is awsome.

Steve Smith was a great low post player with a deadly turn around jumper. Would be nice of Smoove could catch on to Smith savvy and veteran tricks of the trade.

If we could splice Smitty's DNA into Josh he would be unstoppable.

• Premium Member
If we could just put Josh's knees into Smitty we could bring him back.

We could give Joe AI's heart.

I was thinking that Gortat would get between 5.5 to 6 per year... However, for some reason (upside, Playoffs, media hype...) Gortat became more attractive than Zaza.

Gortat probably became more attractive than ZaZa because he can actually jump as is more athletic than Zaza. I believe Gortat blocked LeBron James' shot a couple of times. Zaza couldn't block LeBron's shot if his life depended on it. His vertical is about 5 inches.

Gortat had suitor$ and heavily recruited.

Zaza has one suitor(hawks) and one supposed suitor(spurs).

By this Zaza should get what the market has set for him.

That supposed suitor is about to sign Big Baby Davis to the mid-level. Boston won't match because they are going after Grant Hill. Celtics are going for another record. The oldest NBA team ever.

That supposed suitor is about to sign Big Baby Davis to the mid-level. Boston won't match because they are going after Grant Hill. Celtics are going for another record. The oldest NBA team ever.

Naw Celtics are going for a championship. But what does this say about GMs feelings on a 25 year old Zaza who's should be entering his prime. When 35 year old Sheeds/Mcdyess/Ratliffs of the league are gaining more interest and lucrative offers.

Only one center drafted in the first and very thin center free agency the Spurs offer Big Baby possibly the full MLE. Nobody but us is touching Zaza right now.

Naw Celtics are going for a championship. But what does this say about GMs feelings on a 25 year old Zaza who's should be entering his prime. When 35 year old Sheeds/Mcdyess/Ratliffs of the league are gaining more interest and lucrative offers.

Only one center drafted in the first and very thin center free agency the Spurs offer Big Baby possibly the full MLE. Nobody but us is touching Zaza right now.

well, we know what we have in Zaza, so who cares what the other teams see in him or need. let's not forget how vital he was in getting past Miami in that first round and playing his heart out against Boston last year...he's one of the few guys on our team who shows up in the playoffs. that's enough for me to be sold on him...5/25mil or not. love his heart, love his swagger, and more and more, love his game because he now knows what he can do and what he can't. amazing how much better a player gets when he plays within his abilities (take note Josh).

hope we didn't low ball him enough where he's gonna peace out just to spite us...but for some reason i have a feeling he's not that sensitive of a guy (a la Chill) :)

Come back ZAZA!!

he should def not make us overpay . we need the main pieces if this team to help by not trying to get max on there deal. i mean what is the diff between 5/25 or 5/35. isnt 25 mill enough to live hundreds of lifetimes lol

If we could just put Josh's knees into Smitty we could bring him back.

hopefully, Smitty from the city is teaching Josh that Amazing Baseline move he had. Anybody else remember how beautiful that was??

The 2 smiths are pretty much polar opposites as players, though.

he should def not make us overpay . we need the main pieces if this team to help by not trying to get max on there deal. i mean what is the diff between 5/25 or 5/35. isnt 25 mill enough to live hundreds of lifetimes lol

Hedo Turkoglu would have a differing opinion on what a couple more million would mean....