• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Petition to ban Diesel

exodus

All in favor please sign here.

Co-sign!

But seriously, Diesel needs some type of psychiatric help so that he can get over his obsession with Marvin Gaye Williams. Its become quite pathetic and disturbing. There needs to be some type of message board intervention for him because he is addicted to "Marvin" like some people are addicted to cocaine. (And you know what "Rick James" said about cocaine.)

• Premium Member

Absolutely not.

You see the username... you see the word "Marvin"... and you skip it.

For the same reason that I don't want Big Brother telling me what I can read and what I don't... we all have the will power... just use it to avoid.

We are not children as-if we're incapable of choosing.

I feel like it's taking food out of a man's mouth, robbing a comedian of his only schtick, As DRP said removing a fiend from his drug of choice but regardless it has gotten tiresome running through this same argument over and over just stop responding and he no longer has quotes to manipulate into multiple posts.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

I've actually thought about this before. But my concern is if we take this away from him he will develop some other behavior that is compensatory and not as healthy? I choose to ignore most of them.

I am sure Diesel will be touched by your concern for his well being.

I don't know... there's something comforting about logging into the squawk and seeing a Diesel trading Marvin thread. It's like comfort food - the blue box mac & cheese of HS, if you will. Doesn't offer anything new, and I rarely read them, but it's good to know they're tucked away in the pantry if I really need something.

• Premium Member

He's good people. He’s bright, to the point, and usually right.

I don't know... there's something comforting about logging into the squawk and seeing a Diesel trading Marvin thread. It's like comfort food - the blue box mac & cheese of HS, if you will. Doesn't offer anything new, and I rarely read them, but it's good to know they're tucked away in the pantry if I really need something.

I've learned through being banned and warned multiple times, that the old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all"...

• Premium Member

I've learned through being banned and warned multiple times, that the old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all"...

off topic... but what's your warning level?

If you guys don't like what Diesel has to say , then why not use the ignore feature.??

Yep that's what it's there for. I wouldn't want to see Diesel censored but I would like it if he would complain about Marvin less as I'm sure most of us would agree.

Nobody on here is going to get censored unless you break the rules and nobody is going to get banned unless you repeatedly break the rules and/or publicly call out a moderator or myself.

• Premium Member

What else is there to post about?

This is the slow period and that dumb Acie Law "trade" took all of the wind out of everyones Bibby hate.

well...there's always BK.

Edited by NineOhTheRino